Career Start - Financing & Corporate Derivatives Region Swiss COO #158328
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Start date: 1st of June or by arrangement
Academic qualification: Recently completed bachelor’s or master’s degree at a university or university of applied sciences.
Training: Interdisciplinary and specific trainings as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development
Opportunities for further development: Permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging position in the department after completing the Career Start program
An exciting opportunity to join the COO Swiss team, supporting the Financing & Corporate Derivatives (F&CD) business, part of Global Trading Solutions in Investment Banking. The existing team is also represented in London, New York, Mumbai and Sao Paulo.
You will enjoy a key role within the team, duties will include:
- Providing business support to the F&CD COO Swiss Lead
- Ensuring controls and supervisory framework
- Involvement in key business initiatives and projects
- Developing presentations and communications
- Cost efficiencies
- Onboarding and set up of systems/accesses for traders and supervisors
- Set up, maintenance and review of organizational codes, job codes, books, departments, trading mandates, risk limits etc.
- Coordination of incident investigation, critical issues resolving, and reporting
- Maintenance of supervisory framework, assisting supervisors in timely completion of their supervisory tasks, including mandates and checklists
- Organization of governance forums (e.g., Quarterly Portfolio Reviews etc) including preparation of materials and minute taking
- Dealing with day to day related queries
- Partnering with the management team, to deliver on key initiatives
- A department, which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition that is an integral part of our cultural values.
- Meticulous attention to detail and focus on Quality
- Confident self-starter
- Good Excel / PowerPoint skills and solid analytical mind-set
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to manage a dynamic workload, and prioritize to meet challenging deadlines
- Fluent in English as a pre-requisite (other languages a plus but not a must)
- Comfortable to multi-task across various topics and various demanding partners
- Understanding the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
Ms. D. Fryzowicz would be delighted to receive your application (including cover letter)
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.