Graduate Programme – Fixed-track: Investment & Wealth Management
Julius Baer is the leading Swiss wealth management group. We focus on servicing and advising sophisticated private clients from around the world, taking into account what truly matters to them - in their business and personal life, today and for future generations. Join Julius Baer and make a difference.
Are you a recent graduate and looking for a great career start? Join our 18-months Graduate Programme as of October 2021 and let’s shape together the future of wealth management and beyond.
Take the chance to kick-off your career with a fixed Graduate Programme Track within Investment and Wealth Management and related fields to gain expertise and become a specialist. During the programme you will have the unique opportunity to spend one rotation assignment abroad.
Join the Business Division “Investment & Wealth Management Solutions” and become part of the Investment Team in Zurich. Rotations can include Investment Management, Investment Advisory, Investment Publishing & Solutions or Research. You will be actively involved in the daily business and gaining first-hand experience. Furthermore, the programme includes training sessions focusing on technical and social competencies.
- Supporting our investment experts in providing investment advice and managing portfolios
- Collaborating in the daily business tasks of the Investment team including representation
- Working on and preparing of customer inquiries, investment proposals and portfolio analyses
- Developing investment ideas based on thorough market and instrument analyses
- Contributing to strategic and organizational initiatives as well as projects
- Master’s degree from a University or University of Applied Sciences with above-average grades in Economics, Banking, Finance, Hotel Management School (graduation max. 12 months ago)
- Initial practical experience in the financial industry and expertise in banking products and financial markets
- Strong analytical, conceptual skills and fast thinker
- Very good communication and presentation skills, confident appearance
- Independent, resilient and team-oriented personality
- Entrepreneurial mindset, coupled with the willingness to take responsibility
- Fluent in English and German, other languages an advantage
- Eligible for employment authorisation in Switzerland