Graduate Programme – Fixed-track: Software Engineer Neu
Julius Baer is the leading Swiss wealth management group. We focus on servicing and advising sophisticated private clients from around the world, taking into account what truly matters to them - in their business and personal life, today and for future generations. Join Julius Baer and make a difference.
Are you a recent graduate and looking for a great career start? Join our 18-months Graduate Programme as of October 2021 and let’s shape together the future of wealth management and beyond.
Take the opportunity to kick-off your career with a Fixed Graduate Programme Track within Information Technology Zurich and related fields. The three rotation assignments are fixed in order to gain in-depth expertise and to become a specialist. During the programme you will have the unique opportunity to spend one rotation assignment abroad.
As a graduate software engineer, you will be part of a team responsible for the specification, design, development, implementation and maintenance of software solutions and experience a culture that fosters creativity, innovation, collaboration and continuous learning with a growth mindset. Join the Business Division “COO and Intermediaries” and become part of the Software Engineering Team using agile practices in Zurich.
We are looking for innovative talents to shape the future of Wealth Management with us. You will be working with leading software engineers, product owners and architects and be actively involved in the daily business and gaining first-hand experience. Furthermore, the programme includes training sessions focusing on technical and social competencies.
- Collaborating with software engineers, product owners and architects in the strategic specification, design, development, implementation and maintenance of software solutions
- Coordinating between development, engineering and software suppliers
- Learning and applying agile ways of working and methodologies (e.g. SAFe)
- Supporting and collaborating in local and international projects
- Master’s degree from a University or University of Applied Sciences with above-average grades in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a technology-related area (graduation max. 12 months ago)
- Initial practical experience in the financial industry as an advantage
- Strong analytical, conceptual skills and fast thinker
- Good communication and presentation skills, confident appearance
- Independent, resilient and team-oriented personality
- Entrepreneurial mindset, coupled with the willingness to take responsibility
- Fluent in German & English, other languages an advantage
- Eligible for employment authorisation in Switzerland