Career Start – Accounting, Controlling & Audit – #165378 Neu
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let’s shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 18 months including 4-6 month rotation
Start date: June 2021 or by arrangement
Workplace: Zurich, Switzerland
Academic qualification: Recently completed bachelor’s or master’s degree at a university or university of applied sciences. Ideally in Business Administration or Controlling & Accounting.
Training: Interdisciplinary and specific training as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development
Rotation: Opportunity to spend 4-6 months working in a functionally related area with an exciting opportunity to build networks in different areas of the bank
Opportunities for further development: Permanent employment with the prospect of an exciting position in the International Wealth Management Finance area following completion of the program
- An opportunity to help us understand the financial impact of emerging business models and new technologies
- The opportunity to develop and supervise innovative tools, dashboards and reports and to supervise the efficiency and progress of the division’s revenue initiatives
- Active involvement in steering strategic revenue initiatives, including internal alignment and prioritization
- Intensive exchange with other finance specialists such as balance sheet management, expense management, reporting & forecasting with the possibility of a rotation to gain deeper insights into a specific area
- Close collaboration and interaction with other key partners across the bank such as Strategy, Marketing or Sales
- You to be part of a highly motivated team having the chance to build your network in a global and diverse environment
- A dynamic and open-minded personality possessing a strong team spirit
- Very good analytical skills and affinity to numbers as well as the willingness to perform mathematical analyses
- To be a Team player with an outstanding proactive approach, a strong “can-do-attitude” and a high level of flexibility
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills with a structured approach to work
- Reliability and proactivity with high attention to detail possessing the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- A very good command of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint. Experience in analyzing large data sets using databases and SQL to drive insight in a sophisticated domain would be a plus
- Proficiency in English. German skills are an asset
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Reference Number 165378
Campus Recruitment Team
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.