Internship – Relationship Management / Client Advisory - Client Manager for Private Banking UHNWI Greece #165460 Neu
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let’s craft the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 11 weeks
Description: This internship will offer you a deep insight into the world of banking and give you exposure to the different areas available helping you to discover the ideal fit for your future career
Start date: July 1, 2021
Academic qualification: At least four completed semesters at a university or university of applied sciences, ideally in economics or financial services.
International working environment: Work in a Swiss corporation with an international outlook practicing cultural diversity
Shadowing days: Gain insight into other areas of the bank and expand your knowledge
Internship events: Chance to get to know other Interns, make new contacts across other areas and build up a network at various events
Full-time perspective: Possibility of a position in the Career Start program after successfully completing the internship and finishing your studies
- An exciting role within the important and growing International Wealth Management Ultra High Net Worth Individuals (UHNWI) segment of Private Banking, Southern Europe based in Zurich
- Close work collaboration and provision of support to some of the most talented Relationship Managers, servicing sophisticated UHNWI clients who are domiciled in Greece
- The opportunity to advise clients from the UHNWI service and product offering of the Credit Suisse Group AG
- Have the opportunity to gain an in-depth insight into daily contact with our professional clients (e.g. family offices, asset manager, professional investors) as well as with our bank-internal specialists (product, credit, risk, legal)
- You join a forward-thinking team, whose spirit and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment with growth opportunities
- You the chance to build positive relationships and a strong professional network within Credit Suisse
- To gain practical experience within a bank client servicing role
- To be a communicative and dedicated person with a strong willingness to help?
- To take ownership for your actions and proactively meet challenges
- To be interested in the financial sector and in seeking exciting challenges
- The quality of your work to meet given standards and you take last-minute schedule changes in stride
- To have well-developed conceptual skills
- As a team-player you show a motivated and flexible can-do attitude
- You possess very good interpersonal skills and are reliable
- To have a good working knowledge of English
Mr. R Lewis is looking forward to your application
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Embracing diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.