Graduate Talent Program 2021, IT Project Mgmt. Office-Operational Risk Neu
Switzerland - Zürich
Information Technology (IT)
Graduate GTP/Full-Time Analyst
Are you eager to work in a dynamic IT environment? Are you a technically oriented multitasker and experienced in dealing with different stakeholders and their needs? Then we are looking for someone like you to drive IT workforce and financial management in the Compliance & Operational Risk Control (C&ORC) & Audit IT organization. You will be contributing by:
- Managing all aspects of several process, which include workforce planning, tracking, cost and early identification of risks
- Financial tracking is managed at different levels from capability to project.
- Monitoring several projects across governance and multi-programs
- Ensuring on financial tracking against target and reporting over/under running.
- Ensuring on time delivery of reports to senior management
- Working with the IT Program and Project Managers to ensure information are in synch
- Coordinate information with central teams
- Ensuring that organization follows administrative standards and resolve gaps.
- Embed risk awareness by designing and operating an effective financial control, proactively identifying and raising control deficiencies and driving diligent and sustainable risk remediation.
Graduate Talent Program
Our Graduate Talent Program (GTP) lasts 18 months. You’ll be directly involved in day-to-day operations, working with professionals and gaining first-hand experience of our business.
As well as on-the-job learning, you’ll get training on the financial markets, our products and other core business topics. Rotational assignments are a key part of the program. By taking on other roles in related departments, you’ll gain a wider perspective.
Besides all that, you’ll attend networking events, cross-business classes and social occasions where you’ll get to know us.
To learn more about our Graduate Talent Programs, click here.
You’ll be working in the Compliance & Operational Risk Control IT team. In recent years, regulatory requirements for firms in the financial services industry have become more comprehensive and complex. Litigations are continuously on the rise, violations are being vigorously investigated and a number of firms have faced highly publicized and expensive sanctions.
Our role is to design and implement innovative IT solutions that ensure these complex regulatory requirements are tracked through to solution as well as provide any information necessary to stakeholders to ensure all requirements are ultimately satisfied. We are a global IT team with locations in the US, UK, Switzerland and India while supporting internal clients throughout the world.
You need have completed your bachelor’s or master’s degree.
In particular, you have:
- good communication skills, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
- a gift for using numerical analysis, statistics and financial mathematics to solve practical problems
- an interest in financial markets, numbers, models and products
- an interest in working in a fast-paced international environment as part of a team
- sharp analytical and problem solving skills
- a structured work style, confident working autonomously
- an autonomous, diligent and detail-oriented work style
- a good command of Microsoft Excel
- excellent English (written and oral)
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Start date: 01.07.2021
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We’re a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Graduate Talent Program 2021, IT Project Mgmt. Office-Operational Risk||UBS Job Board for Graduates|