Graduate Talent Program 2021, Group Corporate Services Urgent hiring
Switzerland - Zürich
Corporate services, infrastructure and facilities
Graduate GTP/Full-Time Analyst
Are you passionate about procurement or real estate? Do you want to work on sustainability topics like environmental management or Responsible Supply Chain management? We’re looking for someone like that to:
- work with multiple business aligned teams to implement agreed business, sourcing and real estate strategies
- help coordinate and manage various initiatives, projects and related communication activities, e.g. vendor management related initiatives or real estate optimization projects
- prepare presentations for senior management, document submissions and briefing notes
- analyze processes and data to identify opportunities for improvement and help drive our strategic initiatives
- cooperate with internal stakeholders across different business divisions and functions
Graduate Talent Program
Our Graduate Talent Program (GTP) lasts 18 months. You’ll be directly involved in day-to-day operations, working with professionals and gaining first-hand experience of our business.
As well as on-the-job learning, you’ll get training on the financial markets, our products and other core business topics. Rotational assignments are a key part of the program. By taking on other roles in related departments, you’ll gain a wider perspective.
Besides all that, you’ll attend networking events, cross-business classes and social occasions where you’ll get to know us.
To learn more about our Graduate Talent Programs, click here.
You will be working in UBS Group Corporate Services (GCS) - one of Chief Digital and Information Office (CDIO) functions within Group Functions - in our Zurich offices. Our function supports UBS by driving UBS’s real estate and PropTech strategy as well as all related services globally (e.g. facility management). We are managing the firm’s UBS Business Solution Centers and Outsourcing Delivery Centers globally, giving access to a worldwide portfolio of talent pools. We furthermore are advancing our global procurement strategy and identifying and delivering sourcing opportunities that provide optimal value and drive digitalization through our platforms.
You need to have completed your bachelor’s or master’s degree preferably in economics, finance, business administration, supply chain or data-analytics.
In particular, you have:
- good communication skills, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
- a flexible, open-minded and cooperative personality (you’re a people person)
- sharp analytical and problem solving skills
- a structured work style, confident working autonomously
- a proven record of working well with others in a diverse setting
- excellent German and English (written and oral)
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Start date: 1st July or 1st September
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We’re a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Graduate Talent Program 2021, Group Corporate Services||UBS Job Board for Graduates|