Consultant – End to End and Planning - Supply Chain & Operations Consulting
In a world that’s changing faster than ever, our purpose acts as our ‘North Star’, guiding our more than 300,000 people and providing the context and meaning for the work we do every day. In doing so, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, clients and communities.
Our Consulting business offers a broad range of functional and cross-country services dedicated to providing high-value and trusted advice to clients, combining end to end supply chain strategy, procurement and product portfolio management.
What you can expect - enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
In the area of Supply Chain & Operations you will accompany organizations in the implementation of company-wide end-to-end Supply Chain transformation programs - from strategy and concept to development and implementation.
- You will support Supply Chain Leaders in evolving their organizations as the world becomes more digital, consumer expectations increase, and the shape of the Supply Chain fundamentally transforms
- You will work with clients to develop and implement the next generation of Supply Chain Management and become a trusted advisor in the process
- You will support organizations embark on their transformation journeys, embracing latest Supply Chain methodology, with and without implementation of supporting, cutting-edge IT systems
- You will work on the digital transformation of your clients as well as advising them on how to continue driving the performance of their Plan, Source, Make or Deliver processes
- You will leverage a multitude of existing and emerging technologies like RPA, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, decentralized cryptographic technologies and the Internet of Things to deliver these transformations
- You will be key contributor and support in work streams at client engagements, while working in multi-disciplinary teams to deliver high quality services across EY
- You will support the business in developing EY knowledge and concepts for our practice, while actively establishing, maintaining and strengthening internal and external relationships
- You will join an international SC&O team, that puts your career in the center
Your qualifications - skills for shaping the future
- As a consultant, you already have initial project experience through internships at a management consultancy or in one of the following areas: supply chain strategy and operating model, product lifecycle management, supply chain planning, procurement management, distribution and logistics, E2E supply chain and manufacturing (e.g., Lean, P&G IWS)
- You aim to build your career in one of the following areas: e2e planning, supply chain operating model, logistics & distribution, inventory management and planning cost reductions in supply chain and/or supply chain analytics
- You have a strong interest in digital trending topics (e.g., IoT, RPA, Blockchain)
- You possess the qualities that give a competitive edge: Analytical thinking, curiosity, high customer and service orientation and an ability to think out of the box
- Successful attributes that will help you to move forward with us are energy, enthusiasm, ability to work in a team, determination, persistence, commitment and a willingness to learn quickly
- You are flexible, including willingness to work from home as well as travel regionally and globally once the pandemic situation allows again
- You have completed / will complete your degree in business administration, economics, industrial engineering or supply chain with excellent results
- As an international company, we require fluency in English and German is desirable
- Preferably Zurich based, but open to Basel, Lausanne and Geneva
Stick to your plans and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education.
- International, diverse, multi-cultural team of highly motivated professionals
- Constant personal development with a steep learning curve, supported by a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
- Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
- Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
- Acquire a fully accredited corporate MBA (EY Tech MBA) from Hult International Business School, while working with EY
Your ambition is as bold as ours. As part of our high-performing teams, you’ll build the tech skillsets and growth mindsets to become the leader you want to be. The leader the world needs. Harness our scale, our tech, our teams and our culture to realize your potential. Learn from the best, surround yourself with the curious, ask better questions to seek better answers. The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.