Design Illustration Manager (m/f)
Our Hair Care Packaging Design Studio are recruiting.
At P&G, Design is critical, we uniquely transform strategy into irresistible consumer experiences! We view business challenges through an empathetic lens - consumer centric in everything that we do! We balance left and right brained thinking to bring great design that builds the business. We lead with imagination, curiosity, courage and inspiration. Through Design, we elevate brands to icons. P&G Design is looking for a Designer to join our team who will be responsible for crafting the visual strategy, design and execution on our brands.
With us you will:
- Under the direction of the Brand Expression leader, you will build concepts and execute the visual strategy for the brand across consumer touchpoints including packaging, promotional materials, visual communications, eCommerce, social media, etc.
- Leverage your “hands on” design skills to develop new concepts and design illustrations that will inspire our Hair Care brands.
- You will require visionary leadership to inspire creation of a brand’s iconic expression.
- Ensure brand guidelines and directives are embraced consistently and creatively.
- Communicate and justify conceptual and directional choices across a global platform.
- Be accountable for excellent execution.
Apply if you have:
- BA/BS in Graphic Design or similar field.
- A portfolio that demonstrates strong Design Mastery in graphic design and brand identity. Your portfolio will be assessed on creative excellence, storytelling, problem-solving and technical mastery.
- Experience in designing for FMCG or Beauty brands executing across multiple media.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to justify your conceptional and directional design choices. Comfortable giving and receiving feedback.
- Strong collaboration and interdependence skills both within design and multi-functional partners. Experience collaborating across geographies and organizational boundaries is a plus.
- Outstanding listening skills with a view to understanding and anticipating the needs.
- Outstanding project management skills, ability to lead multiple initiatives and handle complexity with confidence. Proven field, time management skills, ability to set priorities and be accountable from concept to final design delivery.
- Flexibility in an environment of constant change.
- Expertise in the latest graphics and business programs: Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat) and Microsoft (Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.).
Who we are:
P&G is one of the world’s leading consumer goods company improving lives of millions of people with brands like Pampers, Gillette, Pantene, Ariel, Lenor etc. IT (Information Technology) in P&G is where business, innovation and technology come together to help improving consumers life.
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open, transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment.
P&G is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Due to legal restrictions, immigration sponsorship is available only for EU/EFTA nationalities. All candidate with non - EU/EFTA nationalities are encouraged to check out opportunities in countries where they can obtain a work permit.
Petit Lancy, Canton of Geneva, Switzerland
Job Type: Full time
Job categories: Brand Design
Req No: R000008331