Consultant - Analytics & Cognitive - Deloitte Strategy, Analytics and M&A (80-100%)
Business line: Consulting
Experience level: Graduate
Working time percentage: 80% - 100%
Date published: 07-May-2021
Req #: 421
Deloitte is a leading global accounting and consulting company, with approximately 312’000 people in 150 countries and territories. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2’000 employees at six locations in Basel, Bern, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
What you can expect from us:
In this age of disruption, organisations need to navigate the future with confidence, embracing decision making with clear, data-driven choices that deliver enterprise value in a dynamic business environment.
The Analytics & Cognitive team leverages the power of data, analytics, robotics, science and cognitive technologies to uncover hidden relationships from vast troves of data, generate insights, and inform decision-making. Together with the Strategy practice, our Strategy & Analytics portfolio helps clients transform their business by architecting organizational intelligence programs and differentiated strategies to win in their chosen markets.
Analytics & Cognitive works with our clients to:
- Modernize their data landscape using next generation cloud-enabled platforms and big data architectures to enable analytics and implement large-scale data ecosystems including data management, governance and the integration of structured and unstructured data to generate insights leveraging cloud-based platforms
- Develop strategies that allow them to harness the power of Artificial Intelligence and other emerging technologies.
- Develop next generation and traditional algorithms to generate predictions and insights from structured and unstructured data, augmenting human decision-making, leading to algorithms with more autonomous decision making abilities.
- Support clients in transferring support functions into the digital era by innovating the delivery of traditional services delivered from Business Process Outsourcing or Shared Service Centres.
- Provide a suite of AI-related managed services including managed analytics, RPAaaS, Insights as a Service, co-sourcing.
- You have a very good university degree (Master’s) ideally in a science, information technology, or other quantitative degree, such as econometrics.
- You have some initial practical experience
- You have strong understanding of either structured and unstructured data mining, visualisation and analytics or Intelligent Automation.
- You enjoy working methodically and with a great attention to detail.
- You grasp new concepts quickly and are both customer and goal-oriented.
- You are happy to travel.
- You communicate confidently in English and German (for Zurich) or French (for Geneva). Any further languages would be an advantage.
- Experience with tools like R, Qlikview, Tableau, SAP Analytics, Spark, Python, SQL is an added benefit.