Consultant for Global Business Services Advisory (BPO / Shared Services) - Deloitte Consulting (80-100%) Neu
Business line: Consulting
Experience level: Graduate
Working time percentage: 80% - 100%
Date published: 10-May-2021
Req #: 422
Deloitte is a leading global accounting and consulting company, with approximately 312’000 people in 150 countries and territories. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2’000 employees at six locations in Basel, Bern, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
What you can expect from us:
As part of Deloitte Consulting and the Strategy & Analytics service offering, our Global Business Services consultants support our clients in transforming their corporate supporting functions to address some of their most complex business issues. Our consultants are faced with complex challenges on advising clients? support functions that are being influenced highly by digital automation technologies and a high need to increase productivity and efficiency.
We are a diverse and talented team that supports a collaborative culture and delivers value through the application of technology, strategy, and process improvement. We tackle our clients? business challenges such as global disjoint operations, acquired entities, varied process etc. by providing recommendations such as setting up new consolidated offices, enhancing Shared Service Centers or Global Business Service houses outsourcing functions including transition, automating/digitizing and optimization their back-office process landscape (GBS). Our projects focus on making sustainable change happen with our clients, in spirit of Deloitte: less talking, more doing.
More specifically, Global Business Services advisory works with our clients to:
- Analyse client’s business problems and assess as-is scenarios
- Assess clients functional business transformation initiatives and participate in making them effective
- Prepare vision for service consolidation (Shared Service Center/Global Business Services) or outsourcing
- Prepare financial and analytical models to evaluate different delivery models
- Exhibit entrepreneurial skills in selecting global locations, selecting offices, hiring staff, setting up service management etc.
- Define state-of-the art new processes for Front / Middle and Back office functions
- Support transition of work-force to new offices (GBS) or to outsourcing partners
- Help optimize the business services by use of best-in automation and digitalization solutions
- Manage senior client interactions to showcase business insights and market trends
- You have completed a university degree (minimum Bachelors, preferred Masters or MBA).
- Interest in topics such as: global business services, business operating models, cost optimization, and intelligent automation.
- You are curious and have a thirst for knowledge, bringing fresh perspectives to our projects and the motivation to improve on a daily basis.
- You bring strong analytical skills and enjoy working methodically with great attention to detail.
- You are very good with using MS PowerPoint or MS Excel.
- You communicate confidently in German or French, and English. Any further languages would be an asset.
- Willingness to travel.