Business line: Financial Advisory
City: Geneva, Zurich
Experience level: Internship
Working time percentage: 80% - 100%
Date published: 01-Jun-2021
Req #: 5843
Help our clients successfully manage global challenges!
Deloitte is a leading global accounting and consulting company, with approximately 312’000 people in 150 countries and territories. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
Deloitte is heavily investing in talent and strives to become the firm of choice for the very best talent within Switzerland.
Our Financial Advisory Team offers our clients advice on mergers & acquisitions, transactions, company valuations and restructuring. We are currently looking for a trainee to join the Corporate Finance Advisory team.
How you can make an impact:
- The possibility of being part of a leading Corporate Finance Advisory team in Switzerland
- From the very start, you will be involved in the full Corporate Finance Advisory cycle: through performing market research, database analysis and valuations
- Receive training and gain deep experience in the core skills of M&A industry through working in an established team on both internal and client facing projects
- An international work environment with very professional and like-minded colleagues.
Who we are looking for:
- Strong and genuine interest in how M&A creates values for shareholders and opportunities for companies
- You are a team player, motivated to learn and work in a demanding and rewarding work environment
- Enjoy solving and analysing complex problems as well as learning new things
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills, excellent knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- In depth understanding and academic or professional experience of business valuation techniques
- Previous experience as an intern in a professional services firm is an advantage
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in economics, finance and / or accounting
- Fluency in German, and English (both written and orally), other languages are a plus.
Become part of a diverse, multinational and highly motivated team of 30+ at our Zurich and Geneva offices. We will help you grow both personally and professionally: through our trainings, mentoring programmes and on-the-job learning, but also by connecting with your colleagues across all business lines.
Life at Deloitte
As one of the leading global consulting and auditing companies, Deloitte is passionately committed to shaping the future. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
At Deloitte, you can make an impact that matters for our people, our clients and society. We offer an inclusive environment where you can grow your own way and build upon the purpose that drives you. You will benefit from flexible working conditions, wellbeing and parental programmes and form lifelong connections in an international and dynamic environment. Want to know more about life at Deloitte? Go to http://www.deloitte.com/ch/careers
What impact will you make?
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on “apply now” to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Anna at firstname.lastname@example.org
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 5843