Internship for Students in Informatics or Education (from October, 6 - 12 months) Neu
Internship for Students in Informatics or Education (from October, 6 - 12 months)
At Roche, we believe it’s urgent to deliver medical solutions right now - even as we develop innovations for the future. We are passionate about transforming patients’ lives and we are fearless in both decision and action. And we believe that good business means a better world.
That is why we come to work each day. We commit ourselves to scientific rigour, unassailable ethics, and access to medical innovations for all. We do this today to build a better tomorrow.
The Apprenticeship Training department, located in Kaiseraugst, is an integral component of how we innovate healthcare through developing young professionals in technical and social competencies. As we educate 300 apprentices in 14 different job profiles, our team is highly inspiring and motivates our young talents to become the best they can. As a part of the vocational training informatics team, you will learn how we support our talents.
In this position you will:
- Support our vocational trainer team with supervising our 1st year and trial apprentices, e.g. preparing exercises, tutorials and classroom training or supervising hands-on training.
- Together with our apprentices you will work on real business projects. As a more experienced developer you will provide guidance to our less experienced apprentices and hence ensure high quality implementation of innovative and modern software solutions.
- Work individually on IT support requests from within our vocational training organization, like the EXPERIO school labs.
Who you are
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You are looking for a company where you receive the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Working with young people in a multicultural environment motivates you.
What do you need in your toolbox?
- You are currently enrolled in a Bachelor or Master‘s degree within informatics, education or related fields
- Good software development skills with Java or C#, Python and modern web technologies, and a profound understanding of agile software development methodologies like SCRUM or Kanban
- You enjoy working with young people in a team environment and you easily show engagement with people
- You are an enthusiast of new technologies, driven and eager to learn
- Fluent in German is a must (min. B2); Good business English level is a plus
The preferred start date is October 2021 or upon availability. Applications need to include a CV and a motivation letter.
Roche embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Due to regulations non-EU/EFTA citizens must provide a certificate from the university stating that an internship is mandatory as part of the application documents.
If you have questions please check our FAQs and videos on careers.roche.ch/faq.
More information about career start at Roche you can findhere
Tags: ROiQQ ROiSW ROiDIG ROiCS
Wer wir sind
At Roche, 100,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
- Funktion Vocational & Development Programs
- Subfunktion Internship
- Arbeitszeit Full time
- Funktionsebene Entry Level
- Art der Anstellung Temporary (Fixed Term)
- Firma/ Division Roche Pharmaceuticals
- Posted since 2021/07/16
- Job-ID 202105-113812
Kontaktieren Sie uns
Laura Ella Baumgartner