Mobile Developer (w/m/d) Urgent hiring
Do you want to take the next step up in your career? Brunel gives you the chance to continually develop and improve with big-name clients across a broad variety of industries. Take that crucial career step today: Apply to join Brunel as a Mobile Developer.
- Responsible for Software Development Kit (SDK) development of smartphone-related Android applications for connected watches
- Drawing up software specifications and consolidating the current expertise through the creation of appropriate documentation
- Developing a documented and usable SDK and supplying it to selected companies for app development (HMI)
- Ensuring efficient monitoring of developments within app development communities as well as app development standards
- Ensuring SDK maintenance so that they function on all smartphone types
- Proposing quality improvements and offering innovative solutions in your various activities
- Interacting with the different teams to develop new functionality
- Assisting and working with the quality and testing teams to ensure quality code and debugging
- Engineer in Computer Science
- You are passionate about developing products that interact with connected objects (IoT)
- Good knowledge of Git, BitBucket, TFS or another similar repository
- You have proven expertise in developing applications on Android (Java and Kotlin),
- Ideally you have experience of working in an Agile, SAFe team
- Bluetooth Low Energy experience and iOS development is an asset
- Very good knowledge in English as well as good knowledge in French would be an advantage
From medium-sized companies to hidden champions and large conglomerates; whether road, ship, rail, air or space; traditional or innovative; from development to finished product; national or international; from a career starter to an experienced professional. We offer you countless opportunities to help shape technological progress, and all of this with just one employer.
Werde Teil des Brunel Teams
To work for Brunel is to experience attractive work assignments, look forward to positive career prospects, enjoy the secure backing of a growing employer and explore the sheer diversity of the world of engineering. We have more than 40 offices and 2 development centers in German-speaking Europe, and our 117 offices worldwide employ more than 14,500 People in 44 countries. To stand still is to fall behind, so stay on the move with Brunel.
Take the next step now: Apply for this position directly via our job portal at MyBrunel. (Applications by email or by post will not be accepted for data protection reasons and will be deleted/disposed directly).
Senden Sie uns noch heute Ihre Bewerbung zu
Der Bewerbungsprozess bei Brunel ist einfach und schnell. Dafür benötigen Sie folgende Unterlagen:
- Abschlusszeugnisse und Qualifikationen (optional)
- Arbeitszeugnisse (optional)
- Motivationsschreiben (optional)
- Aktueller Lebenslauf
Wir stehen für Rückfragen zur Verfügung
Haben Sie fragen zur ausgeschriebenen Stelle? Ihr Ansprechpartner Aleksandra Vasiljevic versucht Ihnen bestmöglich weiterzuhelfen. Bitte geben Sie bei Fragen stets die Kennziffer des Stellenangebots an.
Brunel Switzerland Zürich