Consumer & Market Knowledge - Human Insights Intern (m/f)
Are you energized by solving tough business problems? Are you curious and creative with a bias towards action? If so, then a role in the Analytics & Insights organization is for you!
The Analytics & Insights organization create a point of difference for P&G. We directly influence business strategy, via deep consumer, retailer and market understanding, spanning from human insights to data science.
This role is within Human Insights. You will be the broader A&I organization go-to-person on understanding people and uncovering insights that drive business choices and broader strategies, with your deep understanding and passion for human psychology and behavioral science.
- We define consumers through personas/archetypes, JTBD frameworks, journey maps and other tangible compelling frameworks;
- We enable and advocate for consumer empathy across the organization through ongoing immersions with consumers, helping build the skills and confidence in the organization;
- We synthesize disparate inputs and train the organization to move from abstract to concrete insights, driving clarity, detail and refinement to our strategies and offerings;
- We also communicate consumer needs, principles and designs through artifacts, presentations and prototypes to develop and influence meaningful brand strategies;
- Finally, we build internal training and development to enable our business to lead and inspire cross-functional teams to explore and understand our consumers’ experiences and unmet needs.
- MSc student in Human Factors, Anthropology, Cognitive Psychology, Cognitive Sciences, Human Centered Design or similar field. Ph.D. considered a plus;
- Passionate, curious researcher with strong observational and analytical skills;
- Ability to deliver sound, genuine insights and strategic recommendations against defined business objectives;
- Experience in a variety of methodologies, including qualitative (e.g. ethnography, consumer journeys, online consumer panels, IDIs, JTBD, metaphor elicitation) and quantitative (idea testing, implicit testing and tracking) research;
- Experience partnering with third-party research agencies;
- Has exceptional written, visual and verbal communication skills;
- A leader: you envision how things can get better, set the direction, enroll others to get there and energize others until your vision becomes reality;
- Is creative; finds that unique viewpoint to solve problems;
- Has the ability to contribute and influence across levels and functions;
- Is able and willing to travel;
- For local market roles, related language skills may be required.
You probably have an even better chance if you have:
- Experience translating business questions into appropriately scoped and resourced research plans;
- Demonstrated skills in data visualization and/or graphic design and excellence in storytelling.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability or any other legally protected factor. We value flexibility and life balance and we have tools and policies ensuring our people feel part of an inclusive community. Due to legal restrictions, immigration sponsorship is available only for EU/EFTA nationalities. All candidates with non - EU/EFTA nationalities are encouraged to check out opportunities in countries where they can obtain a work permit.
For over 180 years, Procter & Gamble has created some of the world’s most successful brands, including Pampers®, Ariel®, Tide®, Pantene®, and Gillette®. We believe in serving the consumer and ensuring our organization, talent and brand building reflects the diversity and needs of the approximate 5 billion people around the world we serve through our brands. We value leadership as well as mastery and offer fulfilling career opportunities that make us an unbeatable force in our industry.
Petit Lancy, Canton of Geneva, Switzerland
Job Type: Full time
Job categories: Consumer And Market Knowledge
Req No: R000007624