Internship 2021, IB Global Markets Chief Operating Office
Switzerland - Zürich
Intern Analyst (Pipeline)
Are you interested in working on a trading floor of an Investment Bank? Would you like to work in a multicultural and global environment? We’re looking for someone like that to:
- onboard new joiners and equip them with relevant working environment e.g. access entitlements
- contribute to desk moving / planning and implementation on the IB trading floors in Switzerland (Opfikon, Zurich, Lugano, Geneva)
- ensure that local Compliance and Management tasks are executed and reviewed and in line with internal policies e.g. voice recording inventory
- act as a link between the trading area and several different service providers, IT colleagues and other departments
- help and support on Business Continuity Management (COVID-19 measures)
Our 3-6 month internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience you’ll need to launch your career. It’s also an opportunity to work with and learn from some of our sharp people in finance.
From the start of the program, you’ll be right at the heart of the business, taking part in the day-to-day operations. You’ll not only learn about the business of finance from top to bottom, you’ll also experience our unique workplace culture.
To learn more about our Internship Programs, click here.
You will be working in the IB Global Markets Chief Operating Office (COO) department in Opfikon. We are working closely together with all trading teams, trading management, other COO teams around the globe. Our Team act as a concierge service and support our trading colleagues on various strategic projects and day-to-day tasks.
You need have completed at least four semesters of your bachelor’s degree or have obtained your master’s degree within the last 6 months.
In particular, you have:
- good communication skills, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
- German is a must and excellent English expected (written and oral)
- a flexible, open-minded and cooperative personality (you’re a people person)
- a structured work style, confident working autonomously
- the ability stay on track, even when dealing with tight deadlines
- a good command of Microsoft Word and Excel
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Start date: as soon as possible
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We’re a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Internship 2021, IB Global Markets Chief Operating Office||UBS Job Board for Graduates|