Internship 2021, Asset Management - Real Estate Operations
Switzerland - Western Switzerland
Business management, administration and support
Intern Analyst (Pipeline)
- support the Operations team in the supervision and coordination of corporate service providers fulfilling administration, legal, accounting and audit obligations for investment structures across Europe & APAC. Ensure that services are provided on a timely basis and agreed deadlines are met.
- oversee companies liquidity position including bank reconciliation and coordinate cash management and payment processes
- assist the Head of Operations on real estate transactions, reporting and regulatory projects.
- assist the Customized Mandates team in the implementation of real estate tax structures as well as in the wind-down of old vehicles
- support Portfolio Managers with i reporting preparation, cash flow updates and ad hoc financial information / analysis as required
- liaise with fund administrators, lawyers and investor’s advisors to solve investors transfers, provide requested documentation and coordinate KYC processes
Our 6-12 month internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience you’ll need to launch your career. It’s also an opportunity to work with and learn from some of our sharp people in finance.
From the start of the program, you’ll be right at the heart of the business, taking part in the day-to-day operations. You’ll not only learn about the business of finance from top to bottom, you’ll also experience our unique workplace culture.
To learn more about our Internship Programs, click here.
You’ll be working in the Real Estate team in Geneva/Carouge. We structure and manage direct real estate products or segregate mandates for UHNW clients. The team manages today real estate assets in Europe, Australia and Canada representing CHF 2.5 billion of value.
UBS Asset Management is a large-scale asset manager with well diversified businesses across regions, capabilities and distribution channels. It offers investment capabilities and investment styles across all major traditional and alternative asset classes. Its real estate business - one of the largest worldwide - actively manages real estate investments in APAC, Europe and the US and across the major real estate sectors.
You need have completed at least four semesters of your bachelor’s degree or have obtained your master’s degree within the last 6 months.
In particular, you have:
- Bachelor level studies in Business, Accounting or Finance
- experience in financial control, audit or legal, preferably in relation within Real Estate Fund industry
- structured way of working and analytical thinking
- ability to handle multiple tasks and to take on additional responsibilities
- strong IT skills (MS-office and financial reporting tools)
- currently involved in Master/CFA studies
- a team player who can produce deliverables of a high quality
- fluent in English, German/Spanish would be an advantage
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Start date: As soon as possible
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We’re a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Internship 2021, Asset Management - Real Estate Operations||UBS Job Board for Graduates|