Junior Planning Analyst
As the Planning Analyst you will be part of a dynamic team with a wide range of responsibilities. We are responsible for running the monthly Demand Planning process, and have a mission to ensure accurate availability of products through engaging with the commercial partners (Sales, Marketing, Finance, CLS, etc.). Balancing inventories, costs and sales, combined with a flawless execution of our product supply will be key to the success of our team.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Lead and coordinate the S&OP Meetings
- Actively participate to the local monthly S&OP cycle, to drive close collaboration with Sales and Marketing on sales events, marketing events and inventory decisions (DC, Orthokit and consignment levels)
- Coordinate the local NPI launches and event forecast and perform Lifecycle management activities
- Review & optimize the monthly set-forecasts in alignment with the forecasts
- Track & optimize the local warehouse inventory levels and support the commercial organization to align on inventory and commercial strategy
- Validation and timely planning & delivery of the Orthokit and consignment orders for the relevant product categories
- Product Availability Communication (PAC) and Short-Term Event Management (STEM)
- Support projects in the whole E2E Supply Chain
- Minimum of Advanced Federal Diploma of Higher Education
- Several years in Supply Chain or equivalent functions with experience in Demand, Inventory, Supply Planning is required
- Experience of planning system functionality and planning parameters (preferably JDE and SAP)
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Adaptable to meet constantly evolving priorities
- Excellent collaborator, strong on partnering
- Analytical, structured and solution oriented working approach
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Business fluency in German and English, other languages a plus
If you feel attracted by this challenge and want to be part of a successful and growing organization with excellent working conditions then we will be most happy to welcome your online application (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References etc.)
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Johnson & Johnson AG Switzerland (8550)