Marketing - CRM (Loyalty) and Social Media Manager
Customer Relationship Manager - Geneva
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
Our Shave Care category is looking for a user-obsessed, self-starter with a strong analytical digital background focusing on customer relationship marketing (CRM) and loyalty for one of the world’s most valuable brands.
You will be highly creative, data driven and well versed in measuring return on advertising spend and dynamic media optimisation. You will be a specialist in direct-to-consumer customer relationship management.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Drive the roadmap, strategy and execution of our retention marketing efforts to increase repeat business, loyalty and lifetime value by engaging customers with personalized, targeted and relevant messaging for their lifecycle stage.
- Manage the loyalty and referral programs including setting key strategies and campaign executions in order to drive increased enrolment and engagement.
- Develop briefs, business rules, data/tech requirements, system integrations as well as process and procedures for retention and loyalty campaigns with all of our technical partners & platforms.
- Use program metrics, customer level data and consumer insights to monitor performance KPI performance and ensure progression towards customer engagement goals.
- Collaborate across the business to implement, optimize and iterate on retention efforts (i.e. Analytics, Technology, Brand Marketing, Sales, Operations, Customer Service, etc.).
Apply if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (Business related)
- Proven experience in customer communications, lifecycle marketing, and loyalty program management in France / Germany / UK.
- Fantastic campaign management, brief writing skills, and ability to manage creative feedback a must.
- Strong attention to detail coupled with an acute strategic business sense that understands the larger picture.
- Power to execute independently while successfully influencing others across the organization.
- Positive, proactive and independent attitude to continuously improve the customer experience.
- Collaborative and proactive leadership style for working with external agencies and internal teams.
- Excellent written, verbal and multimedia communications skills.**
You can expect:
- Competitive starting salary and benefits program (private health care, life insurance, PG stock options, saving plans, lunch subsidy)
- P&G Dynamic Living programs (sport cards, in-office fitness center)
- Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your results and performance
- Flexible work arrangements
- Mentoring programs & trainings
Commitment from us
P&G’s Day 1 starts with you doing something that matters - making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career. You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. And you will do this in creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you’ll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you’ll do, but how you’ll feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
Who we are:
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but significant ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open, visible, and that supports good causes and protects the environment.
P&G is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Due to legal restrictions, immigration sponsorship is available only for EU/EFTA nationalities. All candidate with non - EU/EFTA nationalities are encouraged to check out opportunities in countries where they can acquire a work permit.
Petit Lancy, Canton of Geneva, Switzerland
Job Type: Full time
Job categories: Brand Management/Marketing
Req No: R000012269