Student Internship in Treasury Operations/CashManagement for Finance or Accounting Students Neu
Student Internship in Treasury Operations/CashManagement for Finance or Accounting Students
At Roche, we believe it’s urgent to deliver medical solutions right now - even as we develop innovations for the future. We are passionate about transforming patients’ lives and we are fearless in both decision and action. And we believe that good business means a better world.
The centralized treasury department in Basel ensures optimal financing and appropriate liquidity of the Group and its affiliates. It is responsible for managing the financial assets and liabilities for the entire Roche Group.
Within our treasury department, the Treasury Operations team manages the Roche InHouse Bank with a variety of banking services for the affiliates.
In this position, you will be:
Responsible for In-House Bank Operations, such as payment factory and cash pool interest calculation
- Create intercompany foreign exchange hedge transactions, loans and transfers, including employee share plan
- Responsible for the cash pool positions as well as the daily, weekly and monthly intercompany foreign exchange hedges, including guarantee fees
- Control payment proposals for the global In-House bank and payment factory
Create and maintain master data as well as automated reports in the global SAP Treasury system
- Process payment testing in the SAP Treasury (test) system
Support the centralized month-end and year-end closing process
- Provide accounting support: Manage and maintain vendor invoices, statement balances in contact with Fides as well as account clearings
Who you are
Good team player and self-motivator
- Eager to learn and able to apply it quickly
Enrolled or recently graduated (no longer than 12 months ago) in an University program in Finance or Accounting
- Flexibility to take over special assignments besides the daily work task
- Strong command in English and German is a plus
- Excellent MS Office knowledge, especially Excel
The preferred start date of the internship is August/ September 2021 for 12 months. Please clearly indicate your preferred starting date and duration of the internship on your motivation letter. Applications need to include a CV and a motivation letter both merged in one document.
Due to regulations non-EU/EFTA citizens must provide a certificate from the university stating that an internship is mandatory as part of the application documents.
Roche embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are dedicated to building a team that represents a range of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
If you still have questions, then please check our FAQs and videos on careers.roche.ch/faq
Tags: ROiQQ ROiCO ROiFI
Wer wir sind
Bei Roche leisten 100,000 Menschen in 100 Ländern Pionierarbeit im Gesundheitswesen. Gemeinsam haben wir uns zu einem weltweit führenden, forschungsorientierten Healthcare-Konzern entwickelt. Unser Erfolg baut auf Innovation, Neugier und Vielfalt.
Roche ist ein Arbeitgeber, der die Chancengleichheit fördert.
- Funktion Berufsförderungs- & Entwicklungsprogramme
- Subfunktion Praktikum
- Arbeitszeit Vollzeit
- Funktionsebene Entry Level
- Art der Anstellung Temporär (Befristet)
- Firma/ Division Corporate Administration
- Posted since 2021/07/14
- Job-ID 202107-119019
Kontaktieren Sie uns