Working Students and Project Supporters (all genders) – Financial Advisory (Temporary), Zurich
Business line: Financial Advisory
Experience level: Internship
Working time percentage: 80% - 100%
Date published: 06-Jul-2021
Req #: 6273
People make Deloitte a fantastic place to work, to learn, to grow.
At its 175th anniversary, Deloitte is the largest professional services provider in the world, with approximately 312’000 people in 150 countries and territories. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2’000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
Are you a motivated, agile and organised professional? Are you a strong and great teammate, able to work in a dynamic environment, to deliver tangible outcomes?
If so, our
Forensic Investigation Team
looking for you!
What we offer:
- A first work experience as a working student;
- A temporary monthly based contract with a flexible work percentage;
- You will help our teams or clients identify, analyse and solve challenging issues;
- The possibility to support our teams with client projects of any kind;
- An exciting work environment that focuses on collaboration, innovation, and celebrating the successes of each other.
- You are a student in a Swiss university and have completed at least four semesters at school;
- Attention to detail and a quality mindset;
- You have strong analytical, conceptual and communicative skills;
- You are motivated to work in a demanding work environment;
- You communicate confidentlyinEnglishANDGerman.