Intern Supply Chain and Vendor Supply Chain Integrity (100%)
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
In your role you will support the Head Supply Chain Stein/Visp DP with the analysis of the supply chain of all types of materials. You will work with the suppliers to receive the required documentation. You will liaise with colleagues in QA, MSAT and Compliance to ensure the integrity of the supply chain
- Compile all supplier data related to the respective materials
- Assess the quality of data provided
- Enter and maintain data in SAP
- You are independent, responsible and have good communication and teamwork skills and enjoy interdisciplinary collaboration.
- Willingness to learn and become an expert in SAP
- Should have a good sense for attention to detail
- You enjoy being part of a young, dynamic team, are committed and possess initiative.
- Good communication in German and/or English language. Speaking both language is a plus.
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.