Internship 2021, Asset Management Passive and ETF Investment Analytics
Switzerland - Zürich
Business management, administration and support
Intern Analyst (Pipeline)
Are you interested in passive investments and have a flair for numbers? We’re looking for someone that:
- enjoys working with data and performing in-depth analytics
- has strong Excel and programming skills (R would be advantageous)
- is motivated to enhance and automate processes involving data and displaying results in reports and presentations
- has a positive attitude and willingness to learn and contribute to a high performance team
Our 6 month internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience you’ll need to launch your career. It’s also an opportunity to work with and learn from some of our sharp people in finance.
From the start of the program, you’ll be right at the heart of the business, taking part in the day-to-day operations. You’ll not only learn about the business of finance from top to bottom, you’ll also experience our unique workplace culture.
To learn more about our Internship Programs, click here.
You’ll be working in the Passive and ETF Investment Analytics team in Zürich. The UBS Passive and ETF Investment Analytics team assists in developing innovative and custom indices for our high quality ETF offering. The team advises EMEA and APAC distribution colleagues and clients on the distinguishing characteristics of our ETFs, explains the unique investment features, and positions the offering against alternative exposures.
You need to have obtained your master’s degree within the last 6 months or working towards it, preferably in economics, finance or mathematics.
In particular, you have:
- a gift for using numerical analysis, statistics and financial mathematics to solve practical problems
- a structured work style, confident working autonomously, diligent and detail-oriented
- experience with high-level programming language and software know-how (like R, Matlab, Python)
- strong command of Microsoft Excel, Bloomberg experience an advantage
- fluent English
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Start date: October 2021
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We’re a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Internship 2021, Asset Management Passive and ETF Investment Analytics||UBS Job Board for Graduates|