Intern - Capability Building for Group Risk Management, 80-100% for 6 months
Curious about working in a stimulating and challenging environment of a multinational company? We are looking for a talent with a positive can-do attitude who is able to think “out of the box”. Apply for our internship and support our Next Generation Talent Strategy!
At Group Risk Management (GRM), we want you to share your unique perspectives, experiences, and ideas so we can grow and drive sustainable change together.
Group Risk Management (GRM) is looking for a motivated candidate who will help us build risk management skills within the organization through the creation of engaging training content.
You will be introduced to a broad spectrum of risk management topics while working on one of GRM’s strategic priorities to build capabilities.
The role provides a great opportunity to collaborate closely with the risk management and learning and development experts while being empowered to bring in and present their own ideas.
What you will do
As a GRM Capability Building Support your responsibilities will include:
- Collaboration with the GRM experts to develop training content for the Risk Academy
- Identification and development of engaging elements for the existing training materials
- Promotion of the newly released training through multiple channels - Workplace, GRM newsletter, Let’s Grow Together community of practice (COP) etc.
- Involvement in other GRM capability-building activities.
What you will bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field (e.g. Business Administration, Risk Management, Pedagogy, Marketing, Communications etc.)
- Excellent PowerPoint skills and openness to explore different MS tools
- Business fluent in English
- Proactive, confident, can-do mentality
- Motivation and curiosity for the capability building topic
- Ability to multi-task as appropriate
- Experience working in a team environment
- Highly desired: advanced presentation and communication skills, exposure to multimedia training tools, a basic understanding of project management
- Given the current situation, we might offer this internship virtually. Key stakeholders are based in Zurich, Switzerland
- At the time of the internship, you need to be enrolled at a university or a center of further education.
- Given the current travel restrictions you must be located in Switzerland or able to travel and base yourself in Switzerland for the duration of the internship.
We look forward to receiving your online application.
Zurich wants to attract the best talent and we acknowledge that talents might not always be available full-time. At Zurich, we will consider requests for flexible working. Many of our employees work flexibly in a variety of ways. Please talk to us during the interview about the flexibility you may need.
Change your job, not your employer
At Zurich, we are committed to supporting every employee to progress in their careers and therefore encourage internal moves by a transparent posting and selection process. In the spirit of transparency, we also ask you to inform your current line manager about your application beyond the first interviews.
Who we are
At Zurich, we foster a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our 53,000 employees worldwide live our values to protect you, inspire confidence and help you reach your full potential. We promote opportunities for equity among our professionals, regardless of gender, differently-abled, LGBTQ +, race, ethnicity, generations, belief, etc.
Find out more About Us.
To protect both you and our employees, we might have interviews and onboarding remotely leveraging digital technologies and tools. You will receive more information as you progress in your journey with us.
Detailed information about Next Generation Career Opportunities can be found here.