“Caring for the world… one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we in Germany are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!
Severely disabled applicants will be given special consideration if they are equally qualified.
The Medical Devices area of Johnson & Johnson manufactures technologies for complex medical procedures. Johnson & Johnson sees it as its objective to reach more and more patients and to help them find their way back to a healthy life. This business area is also a leader in just about every field of activity around the globe.
Through its long-standing commitment to innovation in patient care, Johnson & Johnson has become one of the world’s leading companies for orthopedic devices and aids for hips, knees and extremities, as well as for products in cementation and operating room technologies, including suture materials, meshes, surgical instruments, wound closure products, blood-sugar measuring devices, contact lenses, sterilization devices and implants.
In the era of modern finance, analytics and automation is becoming a “must have”, in that sense, we are looking at a motivated graduate in Zuchwil to join our group in charge of those two areas within the global Finance Hospital Medical Devices PIC (Principal, Inventory & Costing) CoE (No finance background required since no finance activity). As part of this team you will be in charge of two areas, a first part related to coordinate, plan projects as well as monitor and control their advancement. Second part is about driving E2E change management via adoption of new technologies within our WW organization and lead the communication of the team in a creative way.
project & Change Management Trainee
Location: Zuchwil, Switzerland
Contract: Fixed term contract (12 Month)
Job Type: Fulltime
- Coordinate & plan our project pipeline
- Monitor and control project execution (scope, timeline, budget)
- Drive change management around automation & analytics with our business partners/internal customers
- Organize and lead events within the organization to promote technologies
- Lead the communication & branding of the team across the organization
- Develop communication plan
- Track & report add value of the portfolio of automated use cases
- Completed Master degree in Business Administration (FH or University), Marketing Management, communications, public relations or journalism or equivalent
- Strong affinity with project and change management
- Creative thinking
- First experiences in a company or a startup environment (this could also be an internship) would be an advantage
- Result oriented and able to work under pressure
- Ability to work in cross functional teams
- Ability to work dedicatedly in partnership with internal customers and external partners
- Strong communicator
- Ability to work autonomously and manage different projects and tasks in parallel
JnJEMEAStudentCareers #JNJEMEATechnology #JNJEMEAFullTime
Synthes GmbH (7111)