Internship Global Commercial Insurance
Curious working in a stimulating and challenging environment of a multinational company? We are looking for a talent with a positive can-do attitude who is able to think “out of the box”. Apply for this exciting position in Zurich’s Global Insurance Academy team and support our Next Generation Talent Strategy!
Now is the time to move forward and make a difference. At Global Commercial Insurance Academy, we want you to share your unique perspectives, experiences, and ideas so we can grow and drive sustainable change together.
You will be introduced to a broad spectrum of topics while working on several priorities in close collaboration with many team members.
The role provides a great opportunity to collaborate closely with many experts, while being empowered to bring in and present own ideas.
What you will do
As an Intern for the Global Commercial Insurance Academy, you help the Team enable their learning programs to run smoothly from start to finish, by supporting the complete process of organizing multiple training sessions during the year. Your responsibilities may include but not be limited to the following:
- Support the Subject Matter Experts (SME) with the set up and running of online / virtual training sessions
- Select dates and locations for the training sessions
- Set up and monitor registration websites (Cvent)
- Identify and gather participant names for different sessions
- Send and collate self-assessment forms and feedback
- Ensure Service Level Agreements with external parties are upheld
- Monitor progress of each class throughout the entire program cycle
- General ad hoc support for any of the team members as required.
What you bring
As an Intern in the Global Commercial Insurance Academy, you will ideally be
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Able to work across different regions and time-zones
- Capable of fostering positive working relationships with colleagues at all organizational levels
- Able to prioritize and balance multiple tasks simultaneously
- Able to work effectively within an environment that has quickly changing processes, priorities, and deadlines
- Highly detail oriented with strong trouble-shooting and analytical skills, passion for working and serving other colleagues,
- A strong user of standard software and tools such as MS Word, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat and standard MS365 Office tools
- Tuned in with technology at work, e.g., tools to set up websites, polls and forms
- Proactive, customer focused and responsible
- A fluent English speaker (written and spoken) other language would be of advantage
- Given the current situation, we might offer this job opportunity virtually. Key stakeholders are based in Zurich, Switzerland
- Given the current travel restrictions you must be located in Switzerland or able to travel and base yourself in Switzerland for the duration of the internship
We are looking for a duration of 12 months with the option to extend based on mutual agreement.
We look forward to receiving your online application.
Zurich wants to attract the best talent and we acknowledge that talents might not always be available full-time. At Zurich we will consider requests for flexible working. Many of our employees work flexibly in a variety of ways. Please talk to us during the interview about the flexibility you may need.
Who we are
At Zurich, we foster a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our 53,000 employees worldwide live our values to protect you, to inspire confidence and help you reach your full potential. We promote opportunities for equity among our professionals, regardless of gender, differently abled, LGBTQ +, race, ethnicity, generations, belief, etc.
Find out more About Us.
To protect both you and our employees, we might have interviews and onboarding remotely leveraging digital technologies and tools. You will receive more information as you progress in your journey with us.
Detailed information about Next Generation Career Opportunities can be found here.
Information for recruitment agencies
Zurich does not accept any applications from recruitment agencies for this position. We refuse any responsibility for unsolicited applications as well as any associated fees.
Are you interested in working for a company that values its people and put’s its customers and employees at the heart of everything we do? Are you looking for growth opportunities beyond simply a career? Then Zurich could be just the place for you!
Our people are the heart & soul of Zurich. Together we are committed to delivering on our purpose - Let’s Create a Brighter Future Together!
Our ambition is to become one of the most responsible and impactful businesses in the world. To get there we hire and develop the best talent available. With Zurich, you can expect to work on challenges that will help you grow and to collaborate with a diverse and inclusive global team.
People are Zurich’s most important asset. Their varied skills, perspectives and experiences drive innovation. And they reflect the breadth and diversity of our customers, suppliers, communities and investors around the world. We are committed to attracting and retaining talented individuals from a variety of backgrounds and experiences. Zurich does not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, sex, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
- Location(s): CH - Zürich
- Remote working:
- Schedule: Part Time
- Recruiter name: Giuseppe Basta