Working Student IT Project Support & Communication 40-60% Neu
We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 293 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
The global RSS Business Unit provides classic as well as digital solutions and services for buildings and beyond, e.g. digital infrastructure services, energy performance services and smart building solutions.
Your new responsibilites
- Support for the IT communities of the Regional Solutions & Services (RSS) Business Unit (e.g. IT Partners, IT Architecture Team, IT Value Streams)
- Support for virtual and in-person meetings (e.g. team meetings, all-hands meetings, web casts)
- Workshop preparation and documentation
- Digital communication (mainly internal social media, newsletters, etc.)
- Creation/refinement of presentations (PPT, focus on visualization)
- Project support
- Currently enrolled in a university or university of applied sciences with a focus on Business Administration, Economics, Business Informatics, Business Engineering, or similar, in the 4th semester or higher
- Previous professional experience in a corporate environment (e.g. internship or working student) is advantageous
- High affinity for IT, MS Tools and digital media
- Good conceptual skills
- Self-driven, curious and keen to learn; structured and independent way of working with high personal initiative
- Dynamic team player
- Good communication skills; written and oral competency in English and German is essential, and any additional language is an asset
- Start 1 October or by arrangement; start date must be at least one year before end of your studies
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland. There are plenty of reasons for this, not least the exciting and in-depth insights into practical work, flexible working models providing the ideal combination of study, work and leisure, relevant networking and a host of entry opportunities at home and abroad. Get a first impression of your new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, which promotes self-directed and location flexible work. Siemens promotes equal opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time