Internship - Contracts Manager at Transaction Management of Aviation & Yacht Finance (AYF) #165572 Neu
Your program’s highlights
Our Internship Program is open to students who want to gain practical experience in one of the various career fields at the heart of the financial services industry. Over the course of this in-depth, comprehensive program you make valuable contributions to the bank’s work, develop skills, expand your knowledge and grow in confidence. You participate in exclusive events, shadowing days, real-world business challenges and demanding tasks to extend your experience and create valuable networks in the bank and the wider sector. By the end of the program you gain a rich, varied insight into our work at Credit Suisse and the industry in general.
Start date: 1st October 2021
Duration: 4-6 months
Academic requirements: Completed at least four semesters of a bachelor’s degree or currently enrolled in a master’s degree from a university or university of applied sciences
Your field of responsibility
Your main responsibilities will be:
- business jet and superyacht secured financings’ contracts management and archiving that will give you valuable insight into asset backed financings’ comprehensive documentary work;
- supporting Transaction Managers (TM) in managing and execution of new financing transactions and change requests;
- communication under TM’s supervision with external case counsels, reviewing drafts of legal documentation;
- liaising with internal and external stakeholders;
- ad hoc support of AYF management team, sales organization, relationship management and/or other teams of AYF in case of need and capacity.
Your future colleagues
AYF is highly specialized team of bankers, pilots, lawyers and engineers in Credit Suisse focusing exclusively on financing private jets, helicopters and superyachts to UHNW clients. We are active globally having local presences in Europe, Asia and Americas. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your qualifications and skills
Are you the perfect fit for this role in the AYF department? Now is your chance to show us how your skills, experience and attributes are just what we’re looking for. Show us how you have:
- A strong academic record and a keen interest in asset secured financing and/or transaction management and/or legal aspects in financial markets in general
- A desire to seek challenges and are a supportive, adaptable team member who can build strong relationships
- Exceptional critical thinking and a high standard of work
- An ability to take responsibility for your actions
- Effective communication skills, loyalty and are always willing to help and find a solution
- Curiosity about what a large corporation like Credit Suisse has to offer and are motivated to learn
- Fluent in English
- Flexible can-do attitude and are a team player
Paulina Piwonska would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Your new employer
Your growth is our priority. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to start a successful career, attractive benefits, excellent training and managers to support your development.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for passionate people to make an impact for our clients and communities.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.