Intern for Healthcare Transformation Initiative for 6-12 months (m/w/d) Neu
Intern for Healthcare Transformation Initiative for 6-12 months (m/w/d)
As an Intern in the Heatlhcare Transformation Program, you will be involved in planning, execution and documentation of the program.
We are keen to discover talents who are passionate about what they do, who want to learn, grow and show great ambition. At the Roche Diagnostics Headquarters, in Rotkreuz, employees from over 65 countries are striving to improve healthcare. We offer you a multicultural workplace in a modern environment, which requires you to be open-minded and adaptable. As an intern, you will join our Roche Interns Network that offers you the chance to work hard, learn, connect and have fun, in the heart of Europe.
You determine the scope of the work you will be doing as well as the degree of responsibility you will be managing
- Support the team working on new business models in all aspects of project management and organizational support
- Organizing workshops, collecting created content, summarizing output
- Analyzing material, extracting summaries, preparing visual and written materials
- Ideally leading workstreams or sub-workstreams and ensuring delivery against targets
Who you are:
- You are currently enrolled as an MBA student or have recently graduated (within the last 12 months) from your MBA program
- Knowledge in ideating/designing/validating new business models concepts
- Excellent skills in analysis, extracting key themes out of comprehensive and complex content, preparing appealing presentations
- Experience on ecosystems design and partnering is an advantage
- High degree of self-organization
- Agile mindset adapted to a constantly changing environment
- Languages: highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Eager to learn and develop yourself to in the beginning of your career
Start date: preferably November-December
Duration: minimum 6 months (can be up to 12 months)
Roche embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Due to regulations non-EU/EFTA citizens must provide a certificate from the university stating that an internship is mandatory as part of the application documents.
Roche strives to be an equal opportunity employer.
Have we piqued your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents.
Wer wir sind
Roche Diagnostics International in Rotkreuz is a leading provider of diagnostic systems solutions, and the largest manufacturer of fully automated in vitro diagnostic systems in Switzerland. We are more than 2’700 passionate colleagues from over 65 nationalities. Find out more about our site in Central Switzerland,here.
Besides extensive development and training opportunities, we offer flexible working options, 18 weeks of maternity leave and 10 weeks of gender independent partnership leave. Our employees benefit from multiple services on site such as child-care facilities, medical services, restaurants and cafeterias, as well as various employee events.
We believe in the power of diversity and inclusion, and strive to identify and create opportunities that enable all people to bring their unique selves to Roche.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
- Funktion Vocational & Development Programs
- Subfunktion Internship
- Arbeitszeit Full time
- Funktionsebene Entry Level
- Art der Anstellung Temporary (Fixed Term)
- Firma/ Division Diagnostics
- Posted since 2021/09/15
- Job-ID 202109-125041
Kontaktieren Sie uns