Internship 2021, Global Markets (FX, Rates and Credit) Neu
Switzerland - Zürich
Business management, administration and support
Intern Analyst (Pipeline)
Are you interested working on the trading floor of an investment bank? Are you a motivated self-starter who is ready to go the extra mile?
We are looking for someone like you to:
- Learn how the sales force operates and work with the team to engage and bring on new clients
- Assist in FRC product initiatives, including the definition of overall strategy and requirements, participate in product design working groups and engage in project delivery efforts;
- Support Diversity and Inclusion initiatives
- Support Investment Bank wide initiatives helping us find ways to improve the firm
Our 6 month internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience you’ll need to launch your career. It’s also an opportunity to work with and learn from some of our sharp people in finance.
From the start of the program, you’ll be right at the heart of the business, taking part in the day-to-day operations. You’ll not only learn about the business of finance from top to bottom, you’ll also experience our unique workplace culture.
To learn more about our Internship Programs, click here.
Learn about the FX, Rates and Credit business of the Investment bank where you’ll be working with a dynamic and diverse sales team consisting of people from all over the world
You need have completed at least four semesters of your bachelor’s degree or have obtained your master’s degree within the last 6 months.
In particular, you have:
- At least 4 semesters completed at a University or a University of Applied Sciences
- Excellent English (written and oral)
- Ability to work accurately and efficient under pressure
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Visual Basic programming
But we’d like to also see evidence that you can:
- take a view on a problem and come to a solution
- plan, organize and communicate well
- make things happen
- stick with a task
- work in a team
- come up with ideas
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Start date: as soon as possible/ November 2021
Duration: 6 months
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We’re a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Internship 2021, Global Markets (FX, Rates and Credit)||UBS Job Board for Graduates|