Consultant (w/m) Centralized Audit Analytics 60-100% - EY Assurance Services Switzerland
Other locations: Anywhere in Country
Requisition ID: 13581
At EY, you will have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we are counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
In a world that’s changing faster than ever, our purpose acts as our ‘North Star’ guiding our more than 300,000 people - providing the context and meaning for the work we do every day. In doing so, we play a critical role inbuilding a better working world for our people, clients and communities. Thanks to our innovative services in auditing, tax consulting as well as transaction and management consulting, we proudly drive our clients into the future.
The timely and relevant financial information provided by EY’s Assurance teams is essential to global economic health and sustainable growth. Our work helps to restore and maintain public confidence in the world’s capital markets and ensure that the fundamentals are in place for businesses to move forward.
We are looking for a Consultant Centralized Audit Analytics in Basel/Zurich/Bern or any other EY office starting as soon as possible (60% - 100%).
The CAA team, within the EY Assurance practice, supports Audit teams with their Digital Audit all over Switzerland. The team supports core Audit teams with the analysis of full client data and applies a risk-based approach to ensure an efficient Audit in order to build trust and to ensure clarity, transparency in the Audit of the future. As Audit Analytics Consultant, you will be responsible for executing our data driven Audit approach to support core Audit team members for a wide variety of different national and international businesses.
Your key responsibilities
- Work closely together with core Audit teams and execute digital Audit tasks on their behalf
- Perform digital Audit procedures on different balance sheet and income statement accounts
- Take part in the development of new digital Audit solutions on a global level
- Consult Audit teams as an expert in EY’s digital Audit solutions
- Collaborate closely with international centralized teams
- Hold training session and teach others how to apply EY’s digital Audit solutions
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Finance, or a related field (completed or ongoing)
- Strong communication skills and an analytical and solution-oriented mindset
- You demonstrate integrity, respect and teaming
- Ability to work in a dynamic work environment
- Basic knowledge in accounting
- Fluent in English and experienced with MS Office
Your benefits from working in the CAA team
- Position yourself as an expert of the digital Audit of the future
- Flexible work environment, well suited for part time students
- Be part of global initiatives and help testing and developing our digital audit tools of the future
- Grow your professional network by collaborating with core audit teams all over Switzerland
- Gain valuable insights into accounting processes of the full range of EY audit clients
What we offer
- International multi-cultural team of highly motivated professionals
- Continuous personal development with a steep learning curve - a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
- Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
- Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
- Acquire a fully accredited corporate MBA (EY Tech MBA) from Hult International Business School, whilst working with EY, completely free*
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Make the next step and apply for this position online. For further information please contact our recruitment team (email@example.com / +41 58 286 33 66).
|**EY||Building a better working world**|
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people, and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform, and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax, and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.