Internship 2021, Private Clients Central&Eastern Europe Greece Israel Neu
Switzerland - Zürich
Business management, administration and support
Global Wealth Management
Intern Analyst (Pipeline)
Are you passionate about clients and growth? Are you confident to work in a fast moving environment? Are you willing to become part of a team and contribute to success? This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, motivated intern with a “can-do” and “client first” attitude and strong interest in emerging market countries, willing to:
- support client advisors and client advisor assistants in delivering exceptional client service and experience
- assist with the execution of day to day business including client onboardings, due diligence, monitoring activities, documentation for client meetings, business trips, investment proposals and the like
- support ongoing and ad-hoc requests from the Head GWM Private Clients Central & Eastern Europe, Greece and Israel to conduct and work on specific analyses, projects and initiatives
Our 6 month internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience you’ll need to launch your career. It’s also an opportunity to work with and learn from some of our sharp people in finance.
From the start of the program, you’ll be right at the heart of the business, taking part in the day-to-day operations. You’ll not only learn about the business of finance from top to bottom, you’ll also experience our unique workplace culture.
To learn more about our Internship Programs, click here.
You’ll be working in the Private Clients team of GWM Central & Eastern Europe, Israel and Greece. The team covers private clients from the different markets within our region, who have distinctive needs and require a high speed of execution as well as attention to detail.
You need to have completed at least four semesters of your bachelor’s degree or have obtained your master’s degree within the last 6 months.
In particular, you have:
- an autonomous, proactive, diligent and detail-oriented work style, even when under pressure
- high flexibility, the ability to prioritize and work on several tasks at the same time
- good communication skills, you’re comfortable on interacting with colleagues at all levels
- high motivation and determination to go the extra mile
- a good command of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- fluency in English (both written and oral), German and the language of one of our markets would be an asset
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Start date: December 2021
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We’re a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Internship 2021, Private Clients Central&Eastern Europe Greece Israel||UBS Job Board for Graduates|