Internship 2022, Investment Bank Debt Capital Markets Syndicate Urgent hiring
Switzerland - Zürich
Intern Analyst (Pipeline)
You are passionate about capital markets? You have a basic understanding of fixed income? You have strong numerical skills and like to work in a dynamic workplace? We’re looking for someone like that to:
- join our leading Debt Capital Markets Syndicate team and act as an active member in the new issuance process of bonds and other debt products for a global borrower base
- support the deal team along the value chain while liaising with various stakeholders within the bank such as M&A, trading, sales, syndicate, structuring and legal
- assist in drafting and preparing information for client presentations, market commentaries and credit analysis
- maintain and further develop various databases, pricing and market data tools
- acquire a broad understanding of the functioning of debt capital markets and related products (corporate & financial bonds, emerging markets, hybrids, derivatives, etc.)
- get hands-on transaction experience in a team with very high deal flow
- contribute to digital business transformation initiatives
Our 6 month internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience you’ll need to launch your career. It’s also an opportunity to work with and learn from some of our sharp people in finance.
From the start of the program, you’ll be right at the heart of the business, taking part in the day-to-day operations. You’ll not only learn about the business of finance from top to bottom, you’ll also experience our unique workplace culture.
To learn more about our Internship Programs, click here.
You’ll be working in the Debt Capital Markets (DCM) team which is part of Global Banking (GB) within the UBS Investment Bank. GB provides corporate finance advice including on Mergers & Acquisitions, Equity and Debt Capital Market transactions as well as structured solutions to our corporate and financial institutions clients. The DCM team works closely with our clients to develop effective and innovative solutions to fulfil clients’ financing and risk management needs. It’s an opportunity to gain a broad skill set while learning from experienced and successful Debt Capital Markets team members.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
You need have completed at least four semesters of your bachelor’s degree or have obtained your master’s degree within the last 6 months.
In particular, you have:
- a strong academic record, preferably with a focus on business administration, finance, banking, economics or similar
- a solid understanding of fixed income products and financial mathematics
- first class numerical and IT skills
- strong communication skills, with an excellent command of English (written and oral). German language skills are a plus.
But we’d like to also see evidence that you can:
- work effectively in a team and have a self-starter mentality
- proactively tackle tasks and come up with ideas and solutions
- work on multiple assignments in parallel and cope well with stress
- work in a team and come up with ideas
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Start date: January 2022
Duration: 6 months
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We’re a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Internship 2022, Investment Bank Debt Capital Markets Syndicate||UBS Job Board for Graduates|