Internship 2022,Business Management Global Family Office Latin America Urgent hiring
Switzerland - Zürich
Business management, administration and support
Global Wealth Management
Intern Analyst (Pipeline)
Are you a people person? Do you have an analytic mind? Are you at your best when supporting others? We’re looking for someone who:
- support the Business Management Team and the Client Advisors
- work independently on various tasks
- ensure full transparency on financials for the front teams and senior management
- learn about banking and products
- create a divers network within the bank
Our 6-12 month internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience you’ll need to launch your career. It’s also an opportunity to work with and learn from some of our sharp people in finance.
From the start of the program, you’ll be right at the heart of the business, taking part in the day-to-day operations. You’ll not only learn about the business of finance from top to bottom, you’ll also experience our unique workplace culture.
To learn more about our Internship Programs, click here.
Global Family Office (GFO) is a unique joint venture between UBS Global Wealth Management (GWM) and UBS Investment Bank (IB). GFO serves some of the largest institutional Family Office clients that require both, GWM services and access to IB capabilities, often across countries and booking centers. GFO offers comprehensive and highly personalized financial services to satisfy our clients’ sophisticated needs.
You’ll be working in the GFO Latin America Business Management team in Zurich. You’ll play an important role in helping delivery of bespoke client services supporting the Client Advisors and becoming a trusted business manager for internal stakeholders.
You need have completed at least four semesters of your bachelor’s degree or have obtained your master’s degree within the last 6 months.
In particular you have:
In particular, you have:
- good communication skills, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
- at least four semesters at a university, preferably with a focus on business administration, banking and finance, economics or similar
- an interest in financial markets, numbers, models and products
- an open, flexible and extroverted personality
- a good command of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- fluency in English is a must (written and oral); German, Spanish or Portuguese is a plus
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Start date: 01.01.2022
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We’re a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Internship 2022,Business Management Global Family Office Latin America||UBS Job Board for Graduates|