Graduate Talent Program 2022, IB GM Structured Derivatives Sales
Switzerland - Zürich
Graduate GTP/Full-Time Analyst
Are you a target driven individual? Is pricing complex structures and negotiating with clients a challenge you’re ready to embrace?
We’re looking for someone like you to:
- structure and price Structured Products / OTC transactions on Equities, Commodities and Volatility
- work closely with traders/other sales to share risk metrics and best practice
- provide sales advise on Markets and Structured Products respecting applicable legislations
- create tailor-made investments and financing solutions using derivatives
- deal with secondary market inquiries
- administer new issues, subscriptions/bookings and improve processes
Graduate Talent Program
Our Graduate Talent Program (GTP) lasts 18 months. You’ll be directly involved in day-to-day operations, working with professionals and gaining first-hand experience of our business.
As well as on-the-job learning, you’ll get training on the financial markets, our products and other core business topics. Rotational assignments are a key part of the program. By taking on other roles in related departments, you’ll gain a wider perspective.
Besides all that, you’ll attend networking events, cross-business classes and social occasions where you’ll get to know us.
To learn more about our Graduate Talent Programs, click here.
You’ll be working in the Structured Sales team in Opfikon, providing investment solutions to our intermediary and institutional clients across Switzerland and Europe. Scope includes structured notes, swaps, and options on global equities (stocks and indices), commodities, FX, rates and credit. We offer you a chance to learn and grow in a fast-paced and truly international team.
You need have completed your bachelor’s or master’s degree.
In particular, you have:
- previous work experience (or relevant internships)
- keen interest in financial markets
- an aptitude for numbers, models and products
- sharp analytical and problem solving skills
- excellent interpersonal skills (and this is noticeable even when under pressure)
- fluency in English, German and or French of advantage (not a must)
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Start date: 7th Feb 2022
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We’re a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Graduate Talent Program 2022, IB GM Structured Derivatives Sales||UBS Job Board for Graduates|