(Assistant) Manager financial advisory / financial due diligence Neu
Take part in our business growth adventure and contribute to Mazars’ future by joining our fast-growing team in financial advisory in Zurich as (assistant) manager starting from February 2022 or as soon as possible.
- As a project manager, you are responsible for the execution of complex and exposed financial due diligence mandates.
- Dependent on project requirements, you will lead a team of young professionals, manage client relationships and coordinate with other internal departments of different service lines.
- Coordinate and support clients in all stages of the financial due diligence, from defining the appropriate scope of the engagement, requesting relevant information, analysing data, structuring reports and communicating key findings to clients.
- As a member of the financial advisory team, you will also support national and international mandates in M&A and valuation.
- In addition, you play an active role in business development initiatives and contribute to the development of our financial advisory practice in Switzerland.
- You will also take part in ad hoc projects for the development of Mazars in an international context.
- You will also be actively supporting and mentoring young team members by sharing best practices and transaction insights.
- You have 3-5 years of relevant work experience in financial due diligence for national or international clients.
- You would like to continue your career in a financial due diligence role, but with a broader perspective, including the possibility to take part in M&A and valuation projects.
- You have a master’s degree in accounting & finance, MBA, or related fields (completed additional certifications such as the (Swiss) CPA and/or CFA are of advantage).
- You have profound technical knowledge in financial due diligence (e.g. quality of earnings, net debt and net working capital analyses).
- You work reliably, detail-oriented and are able to prioritise your work.
- You are fluent (written & verbal) in German and English, French is a plus.
- You have gathered initial experience in coaching team members and already pursued some business development activities.
- You are proficient in Microsoft tools, in particular MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
If you have any questions, please reach out to our Talent Acquisition Team.
Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specializing in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services*. Operating in over 90 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of 42,000 professionals - 26,000 in Mazars’ integrated partnership and 16,000 via the Mazars North America Alliance - to assist clients of all sizes at every stage in their development. In Switzerland, Mazars relies on more than 270 professionals in our offices in Zurich, Bern, Delémont, Fribourg, Geneva, Lausanne, Neuchâtel and Sion.
*where permitted under applicable country laws.