Working Student Digital Marketing & Communication 50-60%
We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 293 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
Your new responsibilities
- Support project management and lead your own sub-projects in the field of marketing and communications with focus on channel development and online sales.
- Assistance in planning, creating, distributing and implementing marketing, communication, and event projects on a global scale and in accordance with brand guidelines
- Drive social media campaigns and activities and contribute to the development of activities generating leads
- Collaboration with cross-functional departments (Product Management, Sales, Research & Development etc.), 3rd party agencies and regions worldwide
- Update and maintain the Marketing Department’s documentation and databases
- Support the marketing managers in preparing presentations for internal and external stakeholders
Your skills and experience
- Current student or recent graduate in business administration, marketing or communications (at least four semesters)
- Previous professional experience in a corporate environment or in marketing-related areas (e.g. internship or student with experience of an attachment)
- Good MS Office skills (particularly PowerPoint and Excel)
- Excellent communication skills combined with effective project management ability
- Dynamic team player, open to feedback and continuous learning
- Passion for marketing in an industrial business environment and a personality with an international mindset
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- Current SWISS working permit or EU passport holder
- Starting date as per agreement
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, which promotes self-directed and location flexible work. Siemens promotes equal opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage.
At Siemens, we always face the task of building a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse digital minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time