Intern, Global Market Insights, Core Lab and POC
Intern, Global Market Insights, Core Lab and POC
The market environment we are operating in will continue to change at an ever-faster pace. This requires us to understand the trends and changes and their implications beyond our traditional core business, in a faster and more comprehensive way to support strategic decision-making within Roche Diagnostics.
As an Intern for the Global Strategic Insights Chapter, you will work in the PoC & Core Lab Strategic Insights Team, and potentially collaborating in other projects across the Chapter (i.e. Pathology, Molecular Strategic Insights teams). The main tasks of the team department are to analyze both traditional and non-traditional IVD markets, competitors, trends, collect and analyze customer data through market research, to feed insights into strategy projects and initiatives, as well as other team duties (i.e. organizing offsite, GSite development/update).
The role is located in Rotkreuz, Switzerland and reports to the Sub-chapter Lead of PoC & Core Lab Strategic Insights.
This position presents the opportunity to develop expertise in the global IVD industry, to support global Strategic Insights-related initiatives and to interact with various key stakeholders within the organization.
Your main job responsibilities in this role will be:
- Support the PoC & Core Lab team to continuously assess and monitor the global IVD market including both traditional and non-traditional IVD competitors, and provide results in a succinct format to all relevant stakeholders
- Analyzing IVD markets (e.g. size, growth, participants, dynamics, trends)
- Analyzing IVD competitors (e.g. tactics, strategies, product introductions, M&A, alliances)
- Analyzing and preparing market data to be visualized via a global tool
- Provide actionable and targeted market insights and translate trends into implications and recommendations
- Support global initiatives of the PoC & Core Lab, in order to maintain and improve established deliverables, but also to expand the current portfolio
- Help on the development of internal GSite and other platform needs
- Potentially also support other global initiatives of the Pathology/Molecular Strategy Insights teams
- Partner with selected third party suppliers (if applicable)
Who you are:
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
To be successful in this role, you bring the following:
- Bachelor or Master in Business Administration or related discipline, currently enrolled as a student or recently graduated (within the last 12 months)
- Open-minded and flexible, with strong analytical skills
- Accurate working style and able to work under pressure/ within tight timelines
- Outstanding motivation and willingness to continuously learn
- First experiences in Healthcare, preferably within the Diagnostics industry
- Ability to work with senior leadership team members
- Strong team player with sound interpersonal skills and strong collaborative mindset
- Very good skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent English language skills
Information about application documents and start date:
The internship will start in as soon as possible for a minimum of 6 - 12 months. Applications need to include a CV and a motivation letter.
Due to regulations non-EU/EFTA citizens must provide a certificate from the university stating that an internship is mandatory as part of the application documents.
Have we piqued your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents (letter of motivation, CV, job references, diplomas, etc.).
Roche is an equal opportunity employer & prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, disability, marital & veteran status.
Wer wir sind
Roche Diagnostics International in Rotkreuz is a leading provider of diagnostic systems solutions, and the largest manufacturer of fully automated in vitro diagnostic systems in Switzerland. We are more than 2’700 passionate colleagues from over 65 nationalities. Find out more about our site in Central Switzerland,here.
Besides extensive development and training opportunities, we offer flexible working options, 18 weeks of maternity leave and 10 weeks of gender independent partnership leave. Our employees benefit from multiple services on site such as child-care facilities, medical services, restaurants and cafeterias, as well as various employee events.
We believe in the power of diversity and inclusion, and strive to identify and create opportunities that enable all people to bring their unique selves to Roche.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
- Funktion Vocational & Development Programs
- Subfunktion Internship
- Arbeitszeit Full time
- Funktionsebene Entry Level
- Art der Anstellung Temporary (Fixed Term)
- Firma/ Division Diagnostics
- Posted since 2021/10/06
- Job-ID 202109-126742
Kontaktieren Sie uns
Mrs. Nicole Mohler