Graduate Talent Program 2022, FX Corporate Sales
Switzerland - Zürich
Graduate GTP/Full-Time Analyst
Are you an ambitious, results driven person? We’re looking for someone to take us to the next level in FX Corporate Sales and to:
- learn the dynamics of financial markets in practice in Foreign Exchange and help us find solutions for our diverse client base
- understand and support the FX Corporate sales team with client queries and connectivity
- get to know and understand the technology behind our electronic and digital offerings and enable our clients to trade Foreign Exchange electronically
- participate in client meetings to deepen our client relationships & better understand their needs
- leverage analytics/tools to work closely with trading to optimize volumes and profitability
Graduate Talent Program
Our Graduate Talent Program (GTP) lasts 18 months. You’ll be directly involved in day-to-day operations, working with professionals and gaining first-hand experience of our business.
As well as on-the-job learning, you’ll get training on the financial markets, our products and other core business topics. Rotational assignments are a key part of the program. By taking on other roles in related departments, you’ll gain a wider perspective.
Besides all that, you’ll attend networking events, cross-business classes and social occasions where you’ll get to know us.
To learn more about our Graduate Talent Programs, click here.
The FX Corporate Sales team works with colleagues all over the world on how best we can support clients in all channels they trade. The team is an integral part of the Global Markets Sales team within the UBS Investment Bank. Geographically we cover clients in our home market Switzerland. They range from the largest Multinational companies to small and medium sized enterprises.
You need have completed your bachelor’s or master’s degree.
In particular, you have:
- strong organizational and analytical skills. Must be very proficient in Excel.
- excellent interpersonal, communication skills
- professional English language skill is required and other languages are a plus
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Start date: 7th Feb 2022
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We’re a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Graduate Talent Program 2022, FX Corporate Sales||UBS Job Board for Graduates|