Student Internship in Pharma Product Development Clinical Operations (from January 2022, 1 year) (m/w/d) Neu
Student Internship in Pharma Product Development Clinical Operations (from January 2022, 1 year) (m/w/d)
Who we are:
At Roche, we believe it’s urgent to deliver medical solutions right now - even as we develop innovations for the future. We are passionate about transforming patients’ lives and we are fearless in both decision and action. And we believe that good business means a better world.
That is why we come to work every single day. We commit ourselves to scientific rigour, unassailable ethics, and access to medical innovations for all. We do this today to build a better tomorrow.
At Roche Pharma Product Development Operations, we are determined to transform drug development and deliver novel medicines with outstanding benefit to patients at lower costs for the society.
We want you to join us on this quest and be part of a highly passionate, global and collaborative team who takes pride and energy from challenging the status quo and finding fit for purpose solutions while executing our clinical trials with excellence. Bringing better lives to patients is our core aspiration and is at the heart of each of us while introducing innovation, fostering creativity and leading high performing teams.
As an intern in Clinical Operations Oncology, you will contribute to one or more global Study Teams, which deliver all operational aspects of one or more clinical studies, through all phases and stages.
In this position, you will
- Support global Study Teams in their daily tasks and gradually assume responsibility for agreed individual tasks
- Work as part of a team under the guidance of the team members
- Develop a working knowledge of the drug development process and respective regulations, including ICH and GCP guidelines
- Learn and experience the operational aspects of clinical study management
- The projects you will work on are real and you will be generating genuine added value
Who you are:
You are someone who wants to influence your own development. You are looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. You consider a job title is not the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
You are an enrolled student or recent graduate (within 12 months) in life sciences, or in a gap year between degrees.
Moreover you are/have:
- A passion for learning about drug development and clinical operations
- You are a fast learner, have a proactive attitude to drive solutions, a high level of team orientation and are able to work independently
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Fluent in English
- Minimum of a BSc in relevant science field, higher degree preferred
We offer you a multicultural workplace in a modern environment, which at the same time offers you an opportunity to collect highly valuable learning experiences. As an intern you are a member of the Roche Interns Network that offers you chances to connect, have fun and get to know Basel, in the heart of Europe.
To be considered, please send us your complete application merged into one PDF including
- Motivation Letter (including desired start date & duration)
- A certificate of enrollment (if you are currently studying)
- For non-EU/EFTA citizens: Certificate from the university stating that an internship is mandatory (required due to regulations)
The preferred start date of the internship is January 2022, or upon availability, for a duration of 12 months. Please clearly indicate your preferred starting date on your motivation letter.
If you are proud of contributing and feel you have the dedication to teamwork and innovation that we are seeking, then Roche is the organization for you. If you want to work in a hardworking team, make your mark & improve lives, apply now!
Roche embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are dedicated to building a team that represents a range of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
If you still have questions then please check our FAQs and videos on http://careers.roche.ch/faq
Tags: ROiLS ROiBY ROiDS ROiPS
Wer wir sind
At Roche, 100,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
- Funktion Vocational & Development Programs
- Subfunktion Internship
- Arbeitszeit Full time
- Funktionsebene Entry Level
- Art der Anstellung Temporary (Fixed Term)
- Firma/ Division Roche Pharmaceuticals
- Posted since 2021/10/12
- Job-ID 202110-128515
Kontaktieren Sie uns