Internship in DesignOps / Service Design Neu
Internship in DesignOps / Service Design
As a CX/UX Design Operations Intern you will be responsible for:
- Help establishing new ways of working within the design team and in the design projects
- Support team, design leads and design ops lead in operational tasks e.g. project planning, tracking, financials, procurement, licensing, data and authoring tools setup
- Assisting other designer in the creation of graphical assets, service blueprints, customer journey maps, storyboards, low-fidelity and high-fidelity prototypes
- Ability to collaborate with other UX Design disciplines
- Understanding of the overall design process
- Mapping out different user journeys, service blueprints
- Improving knowledge of different design and project management tools
- Storyboarding/storytelling and workshop moderation
- Communicating design decisions and deliverables through effective verbal and written presentations
Who you are:
- You are currently enrolled as a student or have recently graduated (within the last 12 months) in Design Management, Visual Communications, Graphic Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Industrial Design, Frontend Development or a similar field
- Enthusiasm for design, technology and management
- Eye for little details that make a big different
- Fluent in English
- You have a good sense of humor
Start date: November or December 2021
Workload: 80-100%, hybrid workmode
Duration: 12 months
If you are currently studying please attach the certificate of enrollment.
Due to regulations, non-EU/EFTA citizens have to provide a certificate from the university stating that an internship is mandatory as part of the application documents.
Have we piqued your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents (letter of motivation, CV, portfolio, job references, diplomas, etc.).
Wer wir sind
Roche Diagnostics International in Rotkreuz is a leading provider of diagnostic systems solutions, and the largest manufacturer of fully automated in vitro diagnostic systems in Switzerland. We are more than 2’700 passionate colleagues from over 65 nationalities. Find out more about our site in Central Switzerland,here.
Besides extensive development and training opportunities, we offer flexible working options, 18 weeks of maternity leave and 10 weeks of gender independent partnership leave. Our employees benefit from multiple services on site such as child-care facilities, medical services, restaurants and cafeterias, as well as various employee events.
We believe in the power of diversity and inclusion, and strive to identify and create opportunities that enable all people to bring their unique selves to Roche.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
- Funktion Vocational & Development Programs
- Subfunktion Internship
- Arbeitszeit Part time
- Funktionsebene Entry Level
- Art der Anstellung Temporary (Fixed Term)
- Firma/ Division Diagnostics
- Posted since 2021/10/14
- Job-ID 202110-129057
Kontaktieren Sie uns
Ms. Patakfalvi Dora