Graduate Talent Program 2022, Financial Intermediaries Neu
Switzerland - Western Switzerland
Client advisory / Relationship management
Global Wealth Management
Graduate GTP/Full-Time Analyst
Do you want to go the extra mile for our clients in a fast changing and challenging world?
Do you feel comfortable in a complex regulated environment and are focused on details, even when under pressure?
We’re looking for someone like that to:
- Support in the day-to-day business with our financial intermediary (FIM) partners (most of them are domiciled in Geneva)
- Be point of entry for all kind of queries related to the relationship of the FIM’s clients (those are domiciled all over the world)
- Assist with account opening, onboarding, due diligence and monitoring activities
- Process independently orders, stock orders, payments
- Assist in the handling and resolution of risk, compliance and document related matters
- Promoting UBS offering for FIM
Graduate Talent Program
Our Graduate Talent Program (GTP) lasts 18 months. You’ll be directly involved in day-to-day operations, working with professionals and gaining first-hand experience of our business.
As well as on-the-job learning, you’ll get training on the financial markets, our products and other core business topics. Rotational assignments are a key part of the program. By taking on other roles in related departments, you’ll gain a wider perspective.
Besides all that, you’ll attend networking events, cross-business classes and social occasions where you’ll get to know us.
To learn more about our Graduate Talent Programs, click here.
You will be working within the Financial Intermediaries (FIM) team in Geneva. We are responsible for delivering high quality services to professional Financial Intermediaries. We work closely with various departments within Wealth Management to ensure the best execution for our clients. Providing an excellent and outstanding client experience is our main goal.
You need have completed your bachelor’s or master’s degree.
In particular, you have:
- good communication skills, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
- an interest in working in a fast-paced international environment as part of a team
- a structured work style, confident working autonomously
- fluency in French and English (German would be an asset)
Start date: February 7th 2022
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We’re a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Graduate Talent Program 2022, Financial Intermediaries||UBS Job Board for Graduates|