Tax & Legal - Client Service Administrator (all genders) Neu
Business line: Tax & Legal
Experience level: Graduate
Working time percentage: 80% - 100%
Date published: 22-Oct-2021
Req #: 7398
Help our business to successfully achieve its goals
Are you a strong team player, like to manage various tasks and able to work in a fast-paced environment to deliver tangible outcomes? Then join our Tax & Legal team and help our experts with different client administrative and engagement financial functions.
To support our team, we are looking for a talented Client Service Administrator.
How you can make an impact
- After receiving a focused and detailed introduction, you will work independently with your team.
- You will be responsible for the administrative initiation of client services and support with client onboarding in our financial systems as well as reporting tasks.
- You will provide financial and administrative support for the client service team by attending team meetings and managing and following up on actions as needed.
- You will critically review client engagement inputs for the team, so an affinity with numbers is needed.
- Equally important are the skills to prepare and manage the end-to-end billing and cash collection process.
Who we are looking for
- You are curious and bold, respectful and integrative. You bring a positive and result-oriented attitude as well as the willingness to take over responsibility and find solutions for various client engagements.
- You are reliable in a fast-paced environment and happy to work independently
- Ideally, you have a degree in commercial education with strong numerical and analytical skills; any experience in a field relevant to Tax & Legal would be an advantage.
- An ability to communicate confidently in both German and English is required. Any further languages would be an advantage
Become part of a diverse, multinational and highly motivated team at our Zurich headquarters. We will help you grow both personally and professionally: through our trainings, mentoring programmes and on-the-job learning, but also by connecting with your colleagues across all business lines.
Life at Deloitte
As one of the leading global consulting and auditing companies, Deloitte is passionately committed to shaping the future. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
At Deloitte, you can make an impact that matters for our people, our clients and society. We offer an inclusive environment where you can grow your own way and build upon the purpose that drives you. You will benefit from flexible working conditions, wellbeing and parental programmes and form lifelong connections in an international and dynamic environment. Want to know more about life at Deloitte? Go to http://www.deloitte.com/ch/careers.
What impact will you make?
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on “apply now” to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Stella at email@example.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.