Intern- Group Technology and Operations 80-100%, temporary for 6-8 months
Curious working in a stimulating and challenging environment of a multinational company? We are looking for a talent with a positive can-do attitude who is able to think “out of the box”. Apply for this exciting position in Zurich’s Group Technology and Operations team and support our Next Generation Talent Strategy!
Now is the time to move forward and make a difference. At Group Technology and Operations, we want you to share your unique perspectives, experiences, and ideas so we can grow and drive sustainable change together.
You will be introduced to a broad spectrum of topics while working on several priorities in close collaboration with many team members in a truly international environment.
The role provides a great opportunity to collaborate closely with many experts, while being empowered to bring in and present own ideas.
What you will do
- Support the implementation of the internal control framework for Group Technology and Operations
- Review and reconcile scope
- Analyse and report on internal control and gap assessments
- Perform quality assurance of control activities defined
- Define internal control report specifications and test reports developed
- Work closely with the project team and stakeholders to actively drive the assigned project activities.
What you bring
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree related to information technology management, risk management, general business or similar
- Excellent Excel skills and openness to explore different MS tools
- Business fluent in English
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and own initiatives from start to finish
- Strong sense of responsibility and follow through
- A team-oriented talent and a strong communicator, able to work in a dynamic and changing environment
- An interest in information technology, technology and security risks and internal controls
- Given the current situation, we might offer this job opportunity virtually. Key stakeholders are based in Zurich, Switzerland
- Given the current travel restrictions you must be located in Switzerland or able to travel and base yourself in Switzerland for the duration of the working student contract.
We look forward to receiving your online application.
Zurich wants to attract the best talent and we acknowledge that talents might not always be available full-time. At Zurich we will consider requests for flexible working. Many of our employees work flexibly in a variety of ways. Please talk to us during the interview about the flexibility you may need.
Who we are
At Zurich, we foster a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our 53,000 employees worldwide live our values to protect you, to inspire confidence and help you reach your full potential. We promote opportunities for equity among our professionals, regardless of gender, differently abled, LGBTQ +, race, ethnicity, generations, belief, etc.
Find out more About Us.
To protect both you and our employees, we might have interviews and onboarding remotely leveraging digital technologies and tools. You will receive more information as you progress in your journey with us.
Detailed information about Next Generation Career Opportunities can be found here.
Information for recruitment agencies
Zurich does not accept any applications from recruitment agencies for this position. We refuse any responsibility for unsolicited applications as well as any associated fees.
Are you interested in working for a company that values its people and put’s its customers and employees at the heart of everything we do? Are you looking for growth opportunities beyond simply a career? Then Zurich could be just the place for you!
Our people are the heart & soul of Zurich. Together we are committed to delivering on our purpose - Let’s Create a Brighter Future Together!
Our ambition is to become one of the most responsible and impactful businesses in the world. To get there we hire and develop the best talent available. With Zurich, you can expect to work on challenges that will help you grow and to collaborate with a diverse and inclusive global team.
People are Zurich’s most important asset. Their varied skills, perspectives and experiences drive innovation. And they reflect the breadth and diversity of our customers, suppliers, communities and investors around the world. We are committed to attracting and retaining talented individuals from a variety of backgrounds and experiences. Zurich does not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, sex, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
- Location(s): CH - Zürich
- Remote working:
- Schedule: Full Time
- Recruiter name: Giuseppe Basta