Intern Employer Branding (m/f/x- 100%) Neu
Reference Code: 46943
Schaffhausen, SH, CH
Our strength lies not in our similarities but in revealing the exceptional diversity of our cultures and colleagues. We leverage the advantage of being a global company with an international workforce. We employ the best experts who we trust to make informed decisions, who dare to implement their ideas and who take ownership of their actions. No matter where you are from, what you believe in, what age you are, who you love, or if you are disabled: In the end, together we always make it happen!
WE ARE SEARCHING
At our headquarters in Schaffhausen, we are looking for a six-month position starting in February 2022 for an
Intern Employer Branding (m /w /x - 100%)
The Human Resources team supports the company’s strategy by ensuring that the right employees are placed in the right positions according to their skills and requirements. As a modern and performance-driven HR organization, we focus on working closely with the Business. Our services and processes are continuously developed and optimized to serve as an entrepreneurial sparring partner, consultant, coach, and service provider for employees and managers.
YOUR AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY
In this role, you will support the Talent Team in the implementation of strategic projects along our Employee Lifecycle. You will gain exciting insights into Talent Acquisition, Employer Branding, and Learning & Development and help the team take our Employee and Candidate Experience to the next level.
- Implementing our Employer Branding campaign: organizing photo and video shoots, content creation, media planning, and roll-out.
- Building a global employer branding ambassador community
- Coordination of our university marketing activities
- Young Talent Relationship Management
- Roll-out of new development programs and initiatives
- Creation of eLearning modules on various key topics
- Internal communication around the topic of talent
- Completed bachelor studies (FH/Uni) in the field of business administration
- First work experience in an international environment
- Proactive and structured way of working combined with entrepreneurial thinking
- Solid knowledge of MS-Office, first experience in project management
- Fluency in English, German and French are a plus
IWC offers a challenging working environment: rooted in Switzerland, yet internationally successful. In line with its tradition, yet always looking for innovations and improvements. Change management, training, and personal development are therefore central to our long-term success.