Tech Support Analyst Urgent hiring
Switzerland - Zürich
Information Technology (IT)
Are you looking for an interesting and competitive career start as a Site Reliability Engineer? Would you like to stay in touch with the newest developments in the DevOps world and expanding your skills and knowledge with latest technologies? Are you interested in learning on how to automate your way out of a job?
We’re looking for an Tech support analyst to:
- developing automated solutions for operational aspects to reduce support escalation issues
- conduct post incident reviews and define necessary measures for sustainable solutions
- build scripts to help to automate and further develop the continuous delivery chain
- work closely together with product developers to ensure that the designed solution also covers reliability aspects
- identify areas where self-service tools can be introduced
- coordinate software release deployments together with the software delivery units and guide them through the required steps
- document tribal knowledge within our shared knowledge database
On call duty involved: occasionally weekends and night shifts for maintenance work
This job offer is especially for a young talent who would like to take the chance and start their working career after completing the apprenticeship.
Multiple positions are open, and candidates will have the chance to work with one of the teams:
- Web Hosting Application Services: large hosting platform for internal applications worldwide. Offers a high degree of standardization and serves the applications for the UBS Client Advisors
- E/M-Banking Application Services: provides all support services around the e- and mobile banking platforms for our external clients
- UNIX Applications Services: supporting mission critical applications in the area of payments, finance and risk as well as central infrastructures to support a smooth operation
All teams are based in Zurich Altstetten. We provide platform services for key banking applications on latest technology stacks. As a Site Reliability Engineer you’ll play an important role in ensuring a smooth software integration and fast incident resolution in a highly automated environment.
- we offer this position to young talents who have completed an IT education with a background in system engineering or software development in Unix/Linux environment
- you are a team player, open minded and willing to learn new technologies
- strong incentive to automate through scripting and tools such as Jenkins, Ansible or Python
- proficient with application performance monitoring tool AppDynamics
- ability to solve complex issues, good at problem statement analysis and solution design thinking
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it’s our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Tech Support Analyst||UBS Job Board for Graduates|