The objective of the Internship is to give graduates a first work experience and the opportunity to familiarize themselves with the Johnson & Johnson - DePuy Synthes Engineering, Science and Technology (EST) organization and business environment. Interns will be in charge to lead sub-projects and support various work and activities in their respected area of responsibility. The length of the internship is between 6-12 months, it could be part of a bachelor thesis.
Position duties and responsibilities
- Support projects and activities within the Project Engineering function
- Support project and activities within the Manufaturing Engineering function
- Support projects and activities within the Process Engineering function
- Monitor and control project execution (scope, timeline, budget)
- Facilitate project workshops and organize event
- Be enrolled student in communications/ administration/ business administration/ or engineering
- Fluency in English is required. Additional language (German or French) will be an advantage.
- Is interested in career path of manufacturing engineering/pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Good IT skills, Microsoft Office is a must (knowledge of Sharepoint is a plus)
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- High degree of confidence and professional integrity
- Ability to work independently, self-organized
- Ability to work in teams
Synthes GmbH (7111)