Junior Risk Technology Advisor (all genders), Risk Advisory
Business line: Risk Advisory
Experience level: Graduate
Working time percentage: 80% - 100%
Date published: 10-Nov-2021
Req #: 7304
Step into the World of Consulting between Technology and Risk
Do you want to kickstart your career at the global leader in Risk Advisory consulting? Would you like to grow your career as a Consultant and play a role in advising companies on their Risk Management processes as well as helping them to select, implement and improve the Risk Management platforms?
As a Risk Technology Consultant, you will work with clients across various industries and you will be supported by your team who will help you to leverage your prior experience while growing and building up your Risk Management expertise.
How you can make an impact:
- Learn what it means to be a Consultant at one of the top global firms and kickstart your career
- Support a range of technology risk engagements (including IRM/GRC implementations) as a project member across all industries providing Risk Advisory/Consulting services to Top Tier clients
- Support to discuss core business processes within Risk Management to design solutions in platforms
- Work with senior client stakeholders to help them better manage their risks through pragmatic and fit for purpose solutions
- Support business development activities such as proposal and presentation preparation
Who we are looking for:
- You have a passion for technical and project management and the desire to build your career in the consulting industry
- You already have some relatable work experience, and ideally a more advanced familiarity with one of our key service offerings
- You have already first experience in Risk Management processes and Compliance topics, Risk identification, Control Framework design and implementation, Risk Mitigation
- First experiences in Integrated Risk Management (GRC) experience (such as OpenPages, MetricStream, ServiceNow or RSA Archer) or risk related reporting implementations in standard BI solutions (such as Cognos, PowerBI, MicroStrategy, Tableau) considered as a plus
- You are completely fluent in English, fluency in another Swiss language, particularly German, would be a strong advantage
Become part of an entrepreneurial, innovative and international team of 70 risk professionals across Switzerland. We are passionate about bringing best in class risk solutions to our clients and helping our people grow both personally and professionally through trainings, mentoring programmes and on-the-job learning.
Life at Deloitte
As one of the leading global consulting and auditing companies, Deloitte is passionately committed to shaping the future. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
At Deloitte, you can make an impact that matters for our people, our clients and society. We offer an inclusive environment where you can grow your own way and build upon the purpose that drives you. You will benefit from flexible working conditions, wellbeing and parental programmes and form lifelong connections in an international and dynamic environment. Want to know more about life at Deloitte? Go to http://www.deloitte.com/ch/careers.
What impact will you make?
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on “apply now” to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Rebecca at firstname.lastname@example.org
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 7304