Artwork specialist (m/f)
Artwork specialist (m/f)
Position: Artwork Specialist (m/f)
We are looking for an experienced Artwork Specialist who is eager to make an impact on their career and take on a new challenge. You will join a team of Artwork experts, motivated to have an impact via your creative skills in our global brands. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a portfolio of brands that millions of consumers and businesses can’t live without.
Are you ready for the challenge?
“Do something that matters”.
In the role, you will:
- Have responsibility for the effectiveness and results of the Artwork Execution process and its Copy. Accountability may include any combination of Platform, Brand, or Category projects.
- Managing a high level of complexity, projects and POA’s on annual basis and has leadership responsibilities for regional tasks.
- Have responsibility in documenting procedures and training materials used by others and leads artwork reviews with other functions, higher level management and supplier hierarchy to build capability to support the business.
- Integrate the role of Artwork Planner and the Category Artwork Copy Expert.
- Ensure that people involved in the artwork process are trained and adhere to the agreed to work process.
- Have accountability to ensure that the standard global work system (Enovia RTA process and artwork tools) is used for assigned projects.
- Own responsibility within the artwork systems support model to resolve issues and deploy new functionality to others and day-to-day operation.
Apply if you have:
- Strong experience in Artwork and Copy management process and system functionalities, change management process, support model and issue escalation path (knows when it must be invoked)
- Experience in Artwork process and linkage with other key processes and interfaces.
- Ownership and accountability demonstration; A “can do” attitude is a must
- Excellent collaboration and influencing skills
- Ability to work autonomously; Can put order in complexity and gives attention to details
- Ability in managing expectations and engagement of Marketing and other functions
- Proactivity in identifying issues and develops efficient solutions
- Ownership of an action plan to continuously improve quality and speed, especially for Artwork Copy
- Fluency in English language
Who we are:
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but significant ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open, visible, and that supports good causes and protects the environment.
P&G is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Due to legal restrictions, immigration sponsorship is available only for EU/EFTA nationalities. All candidate with non - EU/EFTA nationalities are encouraged to check out opportunities in countries where they can acquire a work permit.
Petit Lancy, Canton of Geneva, Switzerland
Job Type: Full time
Job categories: Supply Network Operations/Logistics
Req No: R000026271