Legal Counsel (m/f)
Legal Counsel (m/f)
Position: Legal Counsel (m/f)
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
We are looking for a Legal Counsel to join our Legal Team and become a Legal Business Partner for our Brand Business Units. This role will support on domestic and international trademark clearance, commercial and brand equity matters and reviewing overall advertising and communication strategy for the brands, initially for trademarks and copyright, progressing to covering a broader range of legal topics to support our Business Units over time.
Are you ready for the challenge?
“Do something that matters”.
With us you will:
- Provide full support to our Business Units on non-patent intellectual property matters with an emphasis on domestic and international trademark clearance, prosecution and enforcement.
- Manage a global trademark portfolio on leadership brands such as Ariel, Pampers, Always, Vicks, Head & Shoulders, Oral B, Gillette, Febreze and Braun.
- Develop and maintain the brand equity and review all brand advertising and communication strategy
- Manage complex global disputes which will require practical business judgment, sophisticated communication skills and effective business solutions
- Have an individual training plan, develop personal capability and grow your career within a Global environment
Apply if you have:
- Law degree combined with trademark experience, in house or in a law firm
- Proven experience managing trademark clearance, prosecution and enforcement throughout Europe preferably across FMCG
- Experience with on-line trademark screening tools such as Compumark or Corsearch
- Experience drafting and negotiating trademark or other intellectual property licenses
- Strong ability to handle multiple projects and competing priorities
- Fluency in reading and writing English
What can we offer you?
At P&G, Day 1 starts with you making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career.
You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. Also, we provide creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, we will offer you world-class training and development to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you will do, but how we will make you feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and encouraged.
You can also expect:
- Flexible work arrangements
- P&G Vibrant Living programs
- Competitive starting salary and benefits program (private health care, PG stock, saving plans)
- Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your results and performance
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we have built this company into world’s largest consumer goods firm and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We have a deep understanding of our market and strive to deliver innovation to our consumers. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
We believe insight, innovation and passion of talented teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Due to legal restrictions, immigration sponsorship is available only for EU/EFTA nationalities. All candidate with non - EU/EFTA nationalities are encouraged to check out opportunities in countries where they can acquire a work permit.
Petit Lancy, Canton of Geneva, Switzerland
Job Type: Full time
Job categories: Legal
Req No: R000027485